6

Hey guys, SORRY that I haven't been updating. I found out that I am almost at 300 reads!!!... Thank you guys so much. Your all amazing. Please follow me on Instagram if you have one.. I FOLLOW BACK!! its @ Jazzy_0328....

Enjoy Chapter 6

*******************************************

AT ISABELLE'S HOUSE:

When I opened the door to my house, I began to see flashbacks of all the Happy moments that were left upon this house. I see my family, mom, dad, and I. It was Christmas morning when I was maybe 14. We were all so happy.

Everything ever since New Year's changed into depressing thoughts, that I can remember:

Flashback: 2 weeks after New Year's

I came home from school. I remembered that I walked home that day.

As I was shifting the keys to the locks of the doors. I hear sobs through the door.

I shifted and turned the keys left to right as quickly as possible.

I finally managed to open the door. It was my mother and father at the counter table talking. My mother was crying and my father was holding her hands.

"What's wrong?. What happened? Why is mom crying?" I asked

"Right now, just go to your room" my dad said to me.

"But-"

"JUST GO" he shouted at me.

without hesitation I ran up the steps to my room.

It was 7 already, What was going on?

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in"

The door opened. "Yes?"

It was my father. "Hey sport, Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure" I placed the book that I was reading aside of my bed and payed attention.

"I'm just going to get straight to the point." I nodded and he continued to speak.

"Your mother has Cancer"

End of Flashback

As those thoughts were going through my head. I decided to take a shower, to get the blood stains off of me.

After Shower

Outfit:

- Coral color "LOVE PINK" crop tee

- "PINK 1986" light grey sweats.

- Light grey Low-Top converse

Checking my bags: (CONVO IN MY HEAD)

Panties, check.

Bras, check.

Clothes, check.

Charger, check

Keys, check

Bags, Pads and Pantie liners, check.

I am all done packing, I am so ready for Magcon. Oh and money, check. From my Sweet 16 and a few hundredths from my College Fund.

I feel really bad that Carter and them are letting me stay over with them at their hotel. I think I should pay them back.

I run down the stairs and see Carter sitting on the couch scrolling the screen with his thumb on his phone.

"Hey I'm done packing." I say to get his attention.

"Oh, ok I was just here waiting for you." He said with a smile

"Oh and Hazel went home. She said that she can't come. She is helping her parents with somethings." Carter said.

I felt a little sad, because I wanted my Best Friend to come and experience new things with me.

"Oh k, Thanks for letting me know, and thank you for earlier." I say with a polite side smile.

"Anytime, and what about earlier?" he asked with a confused facial expression.

"For everything, for letting me stay at the hotel with you guys and for comforting me during the incident."

"Your Welcome, You look nice" Carter said with a wink "Oh let me help you" Carter takes my other luggage while I take my duffle bag.

I looked back at the house. I'm going to miss this place.

I turn the living room and dining room lights off. Close and Lock the door. Tossed my belongings in the trunk of the car. Put my headphones on, so I could fall asleep. Hold on We're Goin Home by DRAKE. As the song reaches to the chorus, my eyes start to get heavy, and before you know it, I am asleep.

************************************************************

Hey guys!!!! Are you enjoying this so far?!!? I hope you are :)...

PLEASE CONTINUE TO

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!!

it promotes me to continue writing.

I love you all and you guys are amazing!!!!,

JASMIN