40

It's Chapter 40 everyone!!

Like omg PRAISE!!!

Here it goes

Enjoy!!

This might not be proff read so just go with it i rushed. im sorry..

stay tuned till the end!!

........................................................

I sip on my coffee. I hadn't slept ever since 2 am. Coffee is basically my key to energy. I was at Starbucks anyway. If you were wondering, Carter's at school. Medical school. (I'm just making this up, obviously). I'm still looking for a good job.

I decided to use the bathroom. Once I got inside, I lock the door. I looked straight into the mirror and saw the bags under my eyes. I look really sick. I run the faucet water; I cup the water in my hands and I splashed it onto my face.

I wipe my face with a new fresh paper towel.

When I walked out of the bathroom I decided to go back home.

I get my key out of my bag and get inside my car. I plugged my key into the ignition and drive on.

Once I got home, I drop on the couch and took a nap.

Several Hours Later

| Carter |

"Good job, Mr. Reynolds you passed the exam." my teacher hands over my exam test that I passed.

I walk out of the classroom then to the driveway.

I unlocked th car door and hopped inside. I start up the car and left.

As I stopped at a red light, my phone rang. It read "Taylor "

I picked up the phone.

"Hey Taylor, what's up?" I said.

"Hey man, im good how are you?" he says.

"Good, good, why'd you call?"

"Oh, my girlfriend and I are having a barbeque *Red light turns into green* and come over by the house tomorrow" he says.

"Really? Sounds great!" I said. "Let me just let Isabelle about the news"

"Yeah, of course, by the way, how's Isabelle?" Taylor ask

"She's great, we found out the she's diagnosed with cancer anymore... I'm so proud of her" I say

"We all are Carter, well I gotta go, let me know, okay?"

"Okay."

"I JUST SAW THAT MOVIE EARLIER!!! STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!" Taylor exclaims

"I think I might take her to watch The Fault in Our Stars with me"

"You should man, it's such a great movie" Taylor says.

"Okay.. I gotta go too, bye" I say

"See ya"

I hung up

I arrived home, when I unlock the front door, I walked in and I saw Isabelle knocked out on the couch.

I slightly giggle to myself.

I place down my phone and papers down on the table, but leave on my backpack. I pick up Isabelle bridal style and take her into our room.Once I placed her on the bed, I covered her up blankets.

I placed my bag down and walked put the room so I could take my shoes off.

I went back to our room to use the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and get ready for bed.