39

Holy crap. I haven't updated in like for ever. I'm literally like so so so sorry. Well I actually got an idea from a reader of mine.

So I might put a flashback in here so please bare with me.

Thank you and sorry.

Jasmin

Enjoy.

Btw if there are any confusion in this chapter, please feel free to kik me @skylariscracra0328. I probably might not reply as soon as I get your text so please be patient.

Enjoy (again)

.........................................................................

Where am I? I thought to myself. I look down to the ground. I'm barefoot wearing a white gown. What the hell is going on?.

I see a glimmer of light shine upon my gown. I turned to see that it was a car. 

I take action by covering my face with my arms. But it didn't work.

Did that car just go through me? Am I dead?

BOOM    (<flashback prt)

There was a gunshot. Everything was going in slow motion.

I turned to see a familiar person. it was a he. He was falling front wards. There was blood dripping out of his shirt.

Wait, Dad?

All of a sudden I see 2 men in a dark gray sweatshirt holding pillowcases and a gun running away.

"NO" I heard a female voice screaming "DAD DO YOU HEAR ME??, PLEASE STAY WITH ME" I heard it again

Is that me screaming? Where am I? What's going on?

I walk over to the incident.

"I love you Isabelle, I'm Sorry its my fault, for everything. I love you." my dad says 

I saw the past tense me tearing up.

"Forever" was my dad's last words.

I began to tear up myself. 

The one question I'm thinking was. "Why am I here?"

"Because I have to tell you something!" a man says coming out of a bright light glow.

"Dad?" I mumbled

"I'm here... I'm here... It's okay your not dead, it's just a dream." 

I huffed in relief. I waited for a few seconds to say something. "Why am I here?" I asked curiously.

My dad took a deep breath. "So I could apologize, I had to say more to you that day I got shot. I've asked him to let me take one more chance to say something to you. But he said I had to wait until you were old enough" he explained

"Who's him?" I asked

My dad pointed up to the sky. I nodded.

"What's it like up there? Being free, not having to worry about anything?" I asked

"It's like a kingdom up there, but I don't talk to your mother because..." he trailed off

"Because what?" I asked

"Because I abused you after she died... That's why I came here to say sorry." 

"Did mom told you to do this?" I asked in a harsh tone.