29

Yay 2k votes!!!

I'm gonna add characters in the story : )

Follow my 2 best friends!!

@c0rrin08

@jordanaemelia__

Features:

·Corrin

*Viner

*Brunette with natural Blond highlights

*5'4 *Age: 16

·Jordan

*Brunette *5'3

*Age:16 *Youtuber

LOVE YOU GUYS

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Isabelle's POV

"Isabelle...Izz...IZZIE...ISABELLE!!" someone was saying my name and I felt someone shaking me.

I instantly shot my eyes wide open. I had the craziest dream ever.

(HAHAHA- in the comments on Chapter 27, half of you didn't want Carter and Isabelle to split. So yea)

"Babe, we have to go now... Our flight." my boyfriend, Carter had awoken me up.

"I'm up, I'm up." I say.

As I was getting out of the limo, I realized that we were leaving Orlando to Nashville. It was pretty epic for one whole week.

Carter was getting our luggage's from the back of the limo. The boys were following us behind

"Had a nice nap?" Gilinsky chuckled.

"Yea, it was creepy." I replied.

"Maybe because I heard my name a few times." Gilinksy and Matt wiggled their eyebrows at me.

"Oh, shut up." I playfully hit Matt's arm.

"That... broke...my... delicate heart." Matt said fake crying.

"It's ok, Matt I think Isabelle is just on her monthly." Gilinsky assured him. I turned around and gave the both of them death glares. I stretched my back which caused them to flinch and took my luggage from Carter. Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, and Matt were the only one's following.

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Jack J asked confusingly

"Nope, (popping the p) not ringing any bells." I try to bring back any memories of last night but I fail miserably.

"Well, last night you were filming a cover with Shawn and Jack G... As you and Jack G were singing, Shawn accidentally strummed the guitar to hard and caused one of the guitar strings to snap and cut your arm...

You were panicking and wouldn't stop pacing around the room so you ran out the door and you tripped over something which caused a nail (not your fingernails) to jab directly to the same spot you cut yourself... andddd... it created a deep wound." Jack J explained.

"Eww, what happens next?" I wanted to know, it's my body anyway.

"Well, we didn't know what to do so we called 911 and they came right away, you were turning pale every second... Carter went with you to the hospital and he said you past out on the stretcher." Matt explained.

"Sorry." Shawn whispered then let out a nervous chuckle.

"It's fine, is that all?" I asked.

"Oh Yea, and you needed a blood transfusion, then the nurse explained to us that you needed stitches" Jack G explained the last of it.