4

>AT THE HOSPITAL

"Floor 2 Room 75" the Nurse said over the desk.

I nodded to her response. Nash, Aaron, Taylor and Carter were in the waiting room. Carter insisted to come with me, but I refused. He didn't argue, he understood. Hazel was there to support me.

It took us a few seconds to find the room.

"69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74." Hazel said as we were walking down the hall.

"There!" I say. The room was at a corner turn.

As I walk through the doors, all I hear is the Heart Monitor. I saw my dad. He was in pretty bad shape.

I finally get a closer look, of what happen. A bruise on his eye and arm. Patches on his chest to prevent the blood from spreading out.

I hear footsteps come behind me. It was Nash and Taylor. I sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed.

Hazel was standing by the window cell. Nash and Taylor were leaning against the wall.

"Where is Aaron and Carter" Hazel asked in a sad tone.

"They are back at the hotel, they are trying to ask Cameron if they can borrow his rental to come and pick us up." Taylor said

"Oh" is all I said.

15 minutes later.

As the minutes past by. I keep my hand held in my dad's. It was already 7. We were all waiting at the hospital since 6, to wait until visitors were able to see the patient.

A nurse came in "Visiting hours are over, You can come back tomorrow. I just want to tell you that, your father is in a coma, we don't know when he will wake up."

"OK, Thank You Mam" Nash responded to her for me, because I couldn't believe that the nurse said when he won't wake up.

"Let's go Aaron just texted me that he, Cameron and Carter are waiting at the parking lot." Nash said

"K" Hazel and I said.

I kissed my father's forehead and whispered to his ear "I Love You"

I let go of his hand slowly, and walked out of the room.

**************************************************************************************************

Hey guys it like 11:40. so why not update. lol. I might continue writing. If you like it comment under my Instagram pics @jazzy_0328. I FOLLOW BACK!!

love you lots,

JASMIN