36 // Almost 1 million!

Hey  guys...

Sooo I think I might continue this book for a little bit.

I changed my mind because a lot of you guys have inspired me too.

Please do me a favor and comment down amazing fanfics about the Magcon group please.

So this is for you guys : ) I love you

Thank you for reading my story and its almost at 1,000,000 reads. Soooo many zeros...

Every time I look at how many reads there are, I'm like; "Wow" or "That's a lot of people"  

You guys have inspired me in the comments, texting me, and inboxing me me on how impressed you are.

I'm going to change it up a little for example I'm going to change Isabelle's cancer to something else, Bone Cancer, I know I had bone tumor...

For the people who asked me to continue, here it is.

*******************************************

 3 years later

Isabelle's POV

There's to much medication to handle.

At least Cater and I are able to pay for the apartment.

I'm 20 years old and Carter's 21 years old, I think we're capable on taking over an apartment ourselves.

But guess what, Carter and I made a perfect decision to move to California near our other friends like Cameron and Matthew. Not  to mention that we all grew up now, Shawn got a record label and now he's a guest star at Austin Mahone's concert (is he *click* or naw.) Taylor works at a local car shop and Nash is a football coach with his brother Hayes (not going to go much in detail..)

Not to mention, I also sold the house I grew up in New York.

Well back to reality, I look down at the counter top staring at the medications. I'm focusing on how many I should take, twice a day or daily use, and the side effects that go along with it.

I heard the front door creak open, it was Carter. 

"Hey babe" Carter smiles

"Hey"

Carter walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "Take your meds yet?" he asked.

"No, not yet" I answered

"Make su-" I cut him off.

"I know, I know, I will don't worry" I smiled

He makes his way towards the couches, Carter ended up watching the "Penny Dreadful" (Guys this show is actually very inappropriate)

I fill up a glass of water and swallow the pills. After swallowing it down, I walk toward the couch sat on Carter's lap and snaked my arms around his neck. I see Carter grabbing the remote from the corner of my eye. He mutes the TV. 

Carter moves a strand of hair behind my ear then leaves his hand there. I tilt my head, so the weight is actually on the palm of his hand. I kiss it and mumble "I love you"

"I love you too babe" Carter says and pecks my lips.

 Carter un-mutes the TV and we both continue watching. I rest my head down on his neck, I feel his arms snake around my waist.

"Hey Babe?" he interrupts

"Yes"

"Do you want to do something fun today?" he asked

"Like what?" I smirked

"Shopping, go out and eat, walk down the boardwalk?" he listed

 "Okay" I said

"You wanna go out?"he asked

I nodded

"Okay then get ready"  Carter says

"Okay" I walked  to our room

I looked through my closet for some clothes to wear today. I grabbed a fresh clean towel,my speaker, and my phone.

I adjust the knobs to take  a nice cold  shower since it was boiling hot today.

After my shower, I put on my under garments and wore my outfit.

Isabelle's Outfit:

* Polka Dot tie-front Sleeveless shirt

* Denim washed ripped shorts

* White converse

I told Carter that I was done getting dressed, all that was left for me to do was to apply make-up. I didn't want to over due my make-up so I just applied some mascara and eyeliner. 

I filled my purse with stuff I would need. Mascara, eyeliner, a book, chapstick, wallet, perfume, etc.

I went back to my room to spray some perfume and get my prescription glasses and my sunglasses. But, when I walked in, I saw Carter shirtless.

"Sorry, Sorry!!"I say covering my eyes.

"Babe, it's fine, son't worry about it" Carter insisted.

I still cover my eyes, trying so hard not  to stare.  

"I'm done, you can look now."

I slowly put my hands down. This is what Carter was wearing.

Carter's Outfit:

*Empyre Palm Beach Drive white shirt

*Dark navy blue jeans

*Black vans

We laced our hands together and we exit the door.

Carter unlocked the car and opened the door for me. Once he got in, Carter stuck the key in the hole and the engine wen running.

As we were driving, Carter and I discussed about what  we're doing today.

We decided to go shopping, then eat out, and walk down the boardwalk.

Maybe today is a good day.

*************************************************************

Sooooo

You guys like it??

Ok, I need some really good fanfics about Carter. Like pronto.

Thank you so so so much for reading my book

I honestly love you all

Follow me on Instagram @jazwas 

 Peace xoxo,

Jasmin