28

Hey biatchez!!! Im sorry its been so long since my last update, Im really sorry.

I kinda had a problem with my laptop when I was typing chapter 24... Whatever I have written here was for the last Chapter, UGH!!!  

I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS...

FUCKING

100k+ READS and 1.8+ VOTES!!

THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Anyway Enjoy!!

Whoever kik me and commented on the last chap this is dedicated it to all you.

 ___________________________________________________________

Nash's POV

I was jogging down the hallway to catch up to Isabelle, as I was running I saw Carter and gave him a death glare. I mouthed "ASSHOLE" and I meant it, I mouthed it clearly so he knew he was one. My jogging turns into running. I hear some doors bang open then shut close, it was the double doors that lead you towards the stair case.

I pushed the door open and raced down the flights when all of a sudden I see Isabelle sitting at the end of the staircase who had her head relaxed on her knees and sobs escaping from her lips. I slowly approached her and sat down on the same step as her, I rubbed her back and Isabelle lifted her head up slowly. "Go away Nash." Isabelle said in a soft voice then sobbed again.

"I am not going to leave you crying on the steps." I said sternly. "Why not?" Isabelle sobbed. "Like I said... I'm not leaving a beautiful girl crying on the steps." I repeated myself which made her look up, I realized her mascara was all smeared, it looked horrible to be honest.

I stood up and reached my hand out for her to take it, she got the message and stood up, I pulled her into a hug, she hugged me softly, she usually hugs everyone with a swaying motion but I guess not today. I ran my fingers through her soft wavy brown hair, "Shhh Isabelle... Everything will be okay... I promise you." I said to calm her down but it didn't work as much as I expected it to.

"It's all my fault isn't it?" Isabelle pulled away from the hug and asked me. "Isabelle... It's not your fault at all... trust me... I know you don't blame yourself." I say. "Whatever." Isabelle sat back down onto the steps and leaned her head against the stair railing, I sat next to her. "Isabelle... You know how I know its not your fault?" I asked her. "How?" she asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Because your so trustful and wouldn't do anything to affect others, your a 100% honest person... you care about everyone... your irreplaceable and different from other girls out there... No one can't shine as bright as you... Because... B-because your perfect." I stuttered.

"Wow Nash... no one has ever said those touching words to me... Not even... Carter." Isabelle started to sob again. "Isabelle... It's okay... let's stop talking about Carter, okay?" I say to her, she nodded. I pulled her into another hug, we pulled apart and I stared at her sparkly, teary eyes. I leaned, should I?

Isabelle's POV

Inches..... Centimeters.... Last minute Isabelle... Go for it or No... Yes... No.... I can't... He's getting closer, Isabelle make a decision now.... I don't know... 

I slowly leaned, but I can't. This is bad, I feel trap. I think I should go for it, to get my mind off of things.

Our lips meet each other but I didn't kiss back, I couldn't. I do love Carter,but he cheated on me, let's just forget what happened.