30

Hey guys I'm sorry I have updated for a long time, I really had a tough weekend upon me. Please forgive me, I am really, really sorry. I know most of you guys don't like it when the writer hasn't updated in a while, but hey, It's just the beginning for me.

I just want to say Thank You for boosting me up to number 1 on the charts For my fanfic if you searched "Carter Reynolds" and 3rd place if you searched "Magcon Boys". OMG!!

Thanks For Reading; Voting ; Commenting ; Following just everything that I never expected, Thank You

{ Reading= 198,222 }

{ Voting= 2,0970 }

{ Commenting= 707 }

{ Followers= 117 }

I took up most of my time to make this chapter good enough just letting you know it takes me 1 hour to type up around 2,500 words. I just felt like I was being preassured over the week

I'm not blamming you guys though, just to make that clear. I just felt little annoyed when some kept on saying UPDATE in the comments.

I'm not taking the compliment in a bad way, I know your all anxious about what's gonna happen next. Don't worry, I've been in your shoes before.

You always put a smile on my face everytime I read your comments or thoughts.

I love you all, Thank You for understanding.

I am going to stop adding people in my fanfic, these are the last of one's.

3 more characters

Follow them at:

@LeslieAnnCaylen

@_emmalisa_

@xx_casi_xx

(a/n Casi has 2 accounts. she is a co-owner though... Still follow @oh_heey)

Features

Leslie:

*5'2 *Age: 16 *Viner

*Grey/Blue eyes

*Blonde hair up to her back

Casi:

*5'3 *Age: 18 *Youtuber

*Blue Eyes

*Medium brown hair

*Freckles *Dancer

Emma:

*5'5 *Brown Eyes *kind of tan *Viner *Age: 17

*long and wavy Ombre hair *Freckles *Braces

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Jordan's POV

"Hey GUYS!!" I smiled and waved to my camera. "Today I have two special guest with me, Corrin and Isabelle!".

"Hey!" Corrin and Isabelle unison in a sing song voice.

"The three of us are outside of this hotel in Nashville... You guys might be wondering why were outside." I said. "Why are we outside, Isabelle?"

"Well, we are going to being facing the Rainbow Milk Challenge" she did an evil grin to the camera.