Chapter 14- The Talk

Chapter Fourteen- The Talk

Slowly, I sat up from my warm cocoon of three blankets also known as Alice, Bex and Isabelle. I turned my neck to the side until I heard a satisfying click. I realized the four of us somehow squeezed together and fit onto the two person fold out couch. That must be why I was so cramped.

Last night, after Levi texted me, we watched '21 Jumpstreet', 'Now You See Me', 'The Other Guys' and Disney's 'Tangled'. Isabelle was happy because two out of the four movies had at least one attractive guy however Alice and I both think Flynn was pretty hot for a cartoon character that was 27.

Yes, I know for a fact he's 27 because halfway through the movie I got fed up of listening to Alice go on and on about how attractive Flynn was so I googled the voice over to see if the actor was as attractive as the cartoon. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Zachary Levi played Flynn and while I was googling all that we found out he was 27.

~*~*~*FLASHBACK~*~*~*

"How can a animated character be that appealing?" Alice gasped as his face came back into view only to see him spitting out water in high definition.

I groaned at her in annoyance because I missed what he said to his horse. Giving up on catching anything the characters said while Flynn was on the screen I resorted to googling the actor to see if that would make Alice shut up. When the directors bio appeared on my phone screen I scrolled through all his information only to see his age stick out against the rest of the information.

"Alice. . . Flynn is twenty-seven!" I said slowly watching he facial expression as I did

"As long as our love is real; age doesn't matter. It's just a number!" Alice said sounding completely lovestruck.

Bex snorted, "And a jail cell is just a room."

"Alice, I'm so disappointed in you," Isabelle shook her head slowly at Alice waiting for her attention to be drawn back to her.

When Flynn's face was off screen Alice let her eyes drift over to where Isabelle was sitting waiting for her full attention before continuing, "I thought you were smarter than that. . ."

"Smarter than what?" Alice asked in confusion.

"Age is clearly a word, dumbass," Bex finished for Isabella snorting again.

"DUDE! You had you're line that was my turn!" Isabelle yelled at Bex.

"Should 'ave been faster, mate," Bex grinned dismissing Isabelle.

"Should 'ave been faster, mate," Isabelle mocked while playfully glaring at Bex.

"And I'm disappointed in all of you. I thought you were move inventive! Stop stealing lines from the internet and get creative" I giggled while watching the three girls

"I'd rather not. Have you seen that Youtube video?" Bex shuddered.

"That's a horrifying video. . ." Isabelle mumbled not really paying attention anymore.

~*~*~* END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~*

I chuckled to myself as I thought over last nights events while crawling to the end of the bed. I tried to get up gently without bothering anyone but I accidentally stood on Bex's ankle and in my frenzy to not put any weight on it, I fell backwards into the pile of blankets and girls.

Bet that's every guy's dream. I let out a low groan before rolling to the edge of the bed to try and get out of the bed easier. When I managed to finally escape from the bed I stretched my arms above my head until I heard my joints give a satisfying pop. Is that what fat people feel like when they try to get out of bed?