1 | Stopping Her

Caution☡

This story is completely based on the show.
Starting from Ishita and Raman meeting in the police station post seven years leap and goes through their points of view in third person narrative. There would not be any Pihu-Ishita hatred but of course a bit of Ruhi's drama, if I continue writing...(Up to your response 🙄)
This story is all about Ishita and Raman 😋
But of course the vamp, Shagun Arora is there...😉 I'd love to take some sadistic pleasure...😈
Those who are uninterested can skip right away without scrolling down.
I don't want to receive negative comments please...!
Hankering after some positiveness...😂🙏

***DO FOLLOW ME TO READ THE ENTIRE PARTS ✔
SOME CHAPTERS WILL BE VISIBLE ONLY TO MY FOLLOWERS***

Enjoy reading...🤗

...

When he saw her alive, in front of his eyes, first thing he wanted to do was crush her in his arms, warmly, forgetting everything and apologize for those bad words still might be hurting her. There was apprehension; what was it all about? How come she is alive! That sounded a betrayal! He was living hell, thinking he had been the reason for her death; pushing her to take one drastic step of ending her life. There was guilt, and loss, still ate him up, bit to bit. Washing off everything, turning everything into a real wrath than the one that he showed to the world, to fake his vulnerability, he walked out of the cell, leaving his wife err ex-wife and their son be alone and reconcile.

He could hear his heartbeat, shuddering his very system when he stood outside the police station, near his car. She has always made that little organ pound faster, be it her presence or absence; he still could not help but admit he loves this woman! Happiness was exuding him as much as it was easing his being. Touching his chest, he leaned over the car; his eyes closed, feeling the moment he saw her face. He truly saw her, in flesh and blood! "Ish-shita!" He mumbled taking a step towards the station and taking two feet back. "She's alive...! Meri Ishita zinda hai!" Unknown to himself, he mused and dropped on the ground, crying irrepressibly.

"I thought I lost her...!" He smiled through his tears, scratching the back of his neck, as he felt restless. How would he express his happiness? Moreover, the feeling of unfaithfulness was stopping him from go take her in his arms, take her back home. It was true he had been an uncouth, even after loving her like no one ever had done to one. That should not come between them; he was always rude, owning a bitter tongue, when angry, having no one to tame or slash his point. She knows him better; still she... Otherwise, was it him, thought wrong about her; that she would face anything, his Jhansi Ki Rani? Did not she intend to put an end to her life when he badmouthed her? Or was that a veneer? She was alive! "She was bloody alive!" His fisted palm banged the bonnet of his car.

His face masked coldness. Jaw tautened, he turned towards the entrance; he should focus on their son! Shit, he still could not say Aditya Raman Bhalla is just his son and Ishita Iyer has no rights on him. Miserable, that boy is a replica of his ex-wife, he admitted. Controlling his wavering emotions, he reached near his son, without daring to go close to him for he may give away his composure in the police station because of the woman who was now showering all her love up on their son, he saw a man approaching them like a lightening; Abhimanyu Raghav!

"Mani!" Ishita shouted, pushed him off, as her face showed helplessness, pain, anger and many indescribable emotions that he could not fathom. She trusted her son that he would never stoop this low; and he knew that too, because Ishita brought him up, even when she was not there. He felt proud, but not that much that he could be moved and support her.