11 | Should I?

It was not just the fan, but also their harsh breath that wafted, making the atmosphere deadly-sensuous. He looked around, still squeezing her palm; goosebumps bred alluringly on her skin; his cold palm started getting affected by her warmth; he was limbering up passionately. A groan released; he felt like a predator! Damn it! Seven years! He has not touched any woman, as if he would get her back; so stupid that expectation, wait was, and yes, he was still sincere; he loves her, once and for all; Ishita! Like a raged bull, he looked at her; his perspiration turning his skin red, eyes dark, breath-exacting, clasp rough. "Shush...calm down..." She ran her free hand over his chest, leaving the fabric fall on the floor as she let go of her mental restrains.

Her fingers soothing his heartbeats; he entwined her knuckles; "I'm sorry..." He meant he would do what she is stopping him from committing; that would be a mistake as per their social norms, but he did not care. She gasped when it hit her, as her lips into his yanked her forward, fiercely; he was holding her arms as firmer as he could. Her already swollen lips cried under his assault; he was not tender. Could be possible that the massage has built up this zealous in him, yearning for a release; he grabbed her hair, digging his nail on the back of her neck, leaving her intake once, and exhale into him. "Raman...I'm here..." She lulled him as she slowly fell on her back, pressing his muscles, trying to control his pace.

A new experience; his chiseled muscular body was making her feel like she is in bed with someone else; he has become stronger than before; having a strange power to detain her. His palm cupped against her cheek; hers running through his thick damp hair, smelling like jell and sweat; his right hand undoing his shirt; he persistently kissed her lips when she was taking in his cologne, and their proximity the exact way both of them hankered after. His tight slim abs, bare, pressed hers, making her tizzy in anticipation, he was still adept in doing it, driving her crazy, to feel him downright.

Trailing down wet but blistering smooches, he nibbled the scorching skin of her shoulder blade. His fingers working on her back as the string that helped her blouse hug her body slacken off; moaning aloud, as his lips pleasured her shoulder just on the vast creaminess above her chest, letting his wet lips restless, moving over her sharp collarbones, to trace upwards her jawline, he relaxed, only to quicken again. He once again latched their lips, together, tasting the succulence she felt for his appetite; bewitched, he squeezed her waist; he would probably break her bones if he would continue this in this pace; she winced saving her lips from getting tormented, as she busied it on his neck to return a bit of the pain.

Something was vibrating on the bedside table, irritating him. She did not heed until it started annoying her as well. He tangled their hands when she tried to snatch her mobile and roar at the interrupter. "Raman..." She squeezed her hand out and tousled his hair; his face dipping her chest as she heaved, shivering under him. Her eyes closed when he relaxed for few seconds and began roaming his lips over there, enjoying the way she responded to him; erected and hitched her bosom, he feasted his lips on them.

Abhimanyu intruding her at that moment was the last thing she has expected. Her eyes cold when she looked on; the call ended and started again. Why is he calling her now? She was thinking, while letting out soft moans, sighs, and squirming to give better access to her skin, for the one under whom she was lost. How would Raman react to this call? He has been already growing sickening images of her and Abhimanyu in his mind, disgusting her! Now if she would shrug him to talk to this man, he would probably get the worst of thoughts; she does not want him to stop now! Stroking his scalp, she disconnected the call, hiding her mobile under her pillow, and moaned invitingly. He has not noticed the slight detachment happened a while ago but came up brushing his lips on her cheek and nuzzled the nape of her neck.