Chapter 2

Dezurae

Waking up after yet another night out with Kita, I felt like shit. But I wouldn't look it for long. I walked into my bathroom and took a long hot shower before getting dressed in my jogging shorts and a fitted workout tank. I pulled on some running shoes and put my hair in a ponytail before grabbing a small towel and heading downstairs. I grabbed my water bottle out the fridge and gave it a shake for the lemon wedges in it to release even more flavor into my water.

I quickly ate an orange before heading down to the basement. I stepped over to the gym area and damn near fainted at the sight before me. In basketball shorts with no shirt sat Jordan himself. Sweat trickled down his chest as he drank from a large water bottle. I quickly snapped myself out of my trance and walked over to my stretching mat.

I stood in front of the mirror and did a short stretch routine before stepping on the treadmill. Immediately I started jogging as I picked up my headphones and put them in before clicking on my music on my phone. Through the mirror I could see Jordan checking me out as he bench pressed some weights. He licked his lips as he watched my ass bounce with my every step. Poor child. Gone be having wet dreams and shit.

I continued to run until my distance said five miles. I then did a few squats and sit ups before doing my cool down stretches and swallowing the last of my water. As I wiped my sweat Jordan came from behind the wall to the game area. He looked me over and licked his lips. This boy.

"Mrs. Dancer."

"Just Dez is cool."

"Would you mind if I invite some friends over?"

I shrugged and headed for the stairs. I really didn't care. I had to go find something sexy to put on for Kenneth. It was our anniversary. And I was beyond horny. If we couldn't get it together tonight then I think this marriage was on its last leg and pretty much crashing in flames.

I went upstairs and showered again before heading to this seduction shop an hour away. It didn't take me long to find an outfit that I really liked. This place had something for everyone. Kita had been trying to get me in here for forever. I picked out a fishnet romper like thing and some edible nipple pasties before grabbing a dildo and a bullet vibrator. If tonight failed I was gone get myself off.

I went home and Jordan sat in the living room with his friends. I think they were watching a Terminator movie. I took my bags upstairs and called Kenneth to make sure he was coming home on time. His secretary picked up and quickly connected me to him. He answered breathing sort of heavy.

"Hey Dez. What is it?"

Ignoring his breathing I asked, "Are you gone be home on time, Baby?"

He huffed as if I aggravated him by calling.

"Noo. I don't think so. I have a heavy caseload. So I'll probably be home after you go to bed tonight. Or I might just sleep here at the office."

I frowned at the sound of a woman giggling on his end.

"What's going on," I snapped.

"Baby hurry up."

I scoffed. No he ain't with some bitch today of all days.

"Kenneth Dancer. Do you even know what day it is?"

"It's the twentieth. Why?"

This motherfucker. I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I walked back downstairs and over to the living room. I stood in front of the TV and crossed my arms.

"What the hell," one of Jordan's friends complained.

I rolled my eyes before looking to Jordan.