Chapter 18

Jordan

"Baby."

I didn't move.

"Baby, wake up."

Still I remained still.

"Love of my life, your wife needs you to wake up. She's ready for a second round as a married couple."

A laugh almost slipped from me.

"I heard that, Jordan! Wake up!"

I laughed as I opened my eyes to see my beautiful ass bride now wearing red lingerie instead of the white she'd had under her little wedding dress.

Dez wanted to take a yacht around the world with our friends. But first I arranged for our wedding to be held on the beach. Without her knowledge. Six days before we were set to leave I had Kita trick her into picking a wedding dress and buying it just to have so nobody else would get it. Well the day we were set to leave I asked her to meet me at a hotel on the beach near where we'd be shipping off.

Our friends were all there and it was then I told her we were getting married. Kita and Fran took her to get dressed and made up. And as the sunset we were married in a brief ceremony on the beach. We consummated our marriage almost immediately after settling into our room on the yacht she'd gotten for our trip. And she'd knocked my ass out too. Still I woke up before she did and just pretended to be still asleep until now.

"My beautiful wife," I chuckled. "How's my devilish angel?"

She smiled to me.

"Horny."

I chuckled as I turned over to lay between her smooth chocolate legs. She bit her lip as she looked into my eyes.

"I still can't believe we're married, Husband."

I kissed her cleavage.

"Believe it, Mrs. Mercer. You stuck with me now. And even after death does us part, I ain't letting your ass go."

She giggled as I began kissing her all over. She grabbed hold of my ears and pulled me to face her. Gently massing my lobes, she stared into my eyes for a silent moment.

"I never thought I'd find everything I want and need in a man so much younger than me," she admitted. "But I wouldn't dream of letting you go, Jordan. You make me happy. And you're an amazing man. That's all that matters to me. I swear to never let a day pass without telling and showing you that I love you."

I kissed her lips lightly before responding, "I never had dreams of getting married or having a family. The only thing I let myself dream of was opening that mechanics shop one day. But after meeting and getting to know you? I wanted you so bad. That first night at the house I dreamed about sexing you. Then the more I got to know I dreamed about making you mine. I fell for you hard and fast. Until you invaded my dreams every night. With a pregnant belly and a diamond ring and calling out husband to me."

She was smiling as tears lined the rims of her eyes.

"I never expected to fall in love so young. But I'd be a fool to have let this slip away from me. Damn right I put a ring on it. And as soon as we get back to the states I'm putting my beautiful wife's name on me."

She giggled as she traced my jaw with her manicured nail.

"Tattoo my name so I know its real," she sang sweetly.

I pressed my lips to hers and she welcomed my tongue into her mouth. As she sucked on my tongue I placed myself at her entrance. She moaned as I pressed forward and she whined the more I dove in. Clinging to me she pulled away from my mouth. Her whimpers sent tingles down my back and into my dick as I stroked her deep and slow.