Chapter 8

Jordan

So Dez was pregnant and keeping it. I'd known nearly a week now. And as promised, I was job hunting. But so far everyone only saw my record. Nobody wants to hire "the delinquent" and give him a chance at a legit form of living. Today I had to go to Dezurae's appointment though.

I eased out of bed and ran her some water, not too hot. Apparently that could cause problems with the baby. I poured a little of her bubble bath in at the last minute. Then I went to wake my beautiful woman. She groaned as she turned over out her blanket. She had a hard time going to sleep last night. She sleep on her stomach usually. I was afraid she'd hurt our tiny baby though.

"You want me to get in with you again?"

She dug in her nightstand and grabbed a granola bar. The only thing that helped her nausea that was getting worse by the day. I watched her walk into the bathroom and climb her naked ass in the tub.

"You coming?!"

I shook my head. She never even answered when I asked if she wanted me in with her. I walked in the bathroom and tossed my boxers in the clothes hamper before easing in behind her in the big ass tub. She relaxed against my chest.

"Baby."

"Yes Baby?"

"You still gone like me when I'm a whale?"

I smiled. Is that every pregnant lady's concern?

"Yes Dez. Even when you're really pregnant and round, I'll like you and find you attractive."

She smiled to me and handed me her bath sponge. I get to wash her belly first before we start bathing. Its my favorite part of the day and night now. I kissed her shoulder and washed her stomach that still seemed rather flat. I wondered how big our baby was by now. It can't be that big. I can't even tell its in there yet.

"We have to hurry and get dressed."

I handed her the sponge back. We finished up bathing and got dressed to head in to check on our baby. I drove and Dez sat in the passenger seat eating the twenty piece chicken nugget and apple slices she'd gotten from McDonald's. She nearly made me crash pointing across my face to McDonald's just as I was about to pass it. But she was satisfied now. We reached the white building and she took out her wallet before we even got out the car.

"Do you want to go do something while I go in?"

I stepped out and walked around to hold her hand.

"I'm gone be at every appointment possible."

She smiled to me and we walked inside as she popped another nugget in her mouth. Guess her appetite was already kicking in. Upon entry to the building Amanda was walking out.

"Don't I know you?"

Dezurae was studying Amanda.

"I was at your house once before," Amanda confirmed. "You pregnant?"

Dezurae nodded.

"Awww. Siblings!"

Amanda reached to touch her stomach and Dezurae slapped her hand away before looking to me.

"I swear to God I don't know what she's talking about."

And I was telling the truth. The most I'd done with Amanda was let her give me head. I fucked a bitch when Dezurae pissed me off a few weeks ago. But it wasn't Amanda. And I damn sure used a condom.

"Don't be lying to this woman, Jordan. You got me pregnant too."

Dezurae walked right back out the building and over to her Escalade we'd drove here. I glared at Amanda before walking over to Dezurae.