Chapter 16

Jordan

After Dez left I text BJ to come on and listen out for the girls. There would be no turning up. Trying to make things easier on me, Dez put them out before she even got dressed. She had no clue I was gone pop up on her though. BJ arrived with a pizza box in his hands. I went up to our room and got dressed in a white polo v-neck, some cargos and some custom foams Dez got me for my birthday. I threw on my chain and a Rolex she got me for I don't remember what reason. I walked downstairs as I put my phone and wallet in my pocket. BJ sat in the living room. I put my gun in my waistband at the small of my back.

"My boy," he complimented as he dapped me.

"You good with my girls?"

He nodded.

"No problem. I used to help my ex with her kids all the time. I got this."

I nodded and checked my phone as it vibrated. Trey was getting out his cab outside. Guess I was the DD tonight. I walked out and hopped into mine and Dez's Escalade and Trey walked up and hopped in.

"What up my boy?!"

I dapped him and headed down the driveway.

"You think Niki would date me?"

"Who?"

He smirked at me.

"Nigga you know who. Kita. Would she date me?"

I chuckled as we cruised through the streets.

"Nigga let me find out," I called to him.

"Man I ain't found nothing out here worth my time. I'm just saying. Maybe I'm shopping in the wrong age bracket."

I smirked as I continued driving.

"I've been around y'all together and apart," he continued. "From what I see its less drama, less complaining and she ain't insecure as fuck like girls our age. And to be honest I'm tired of going through the motions to find out time was wasted."

"You think we just popped together," I questioned as we pulled into the club parking lot. "We were just sleeping together. That's all she wanted it to be. I asked her about us being a couple plenty of times. She rejected me. This just happened when I finally got her to admit she had feelings for me past sex. But if you want Kita, then all you can do is try. Its not a guarantee you'll end up with her bony ass. But go for it. If I didn't try then we definitely would've never got together."

He nodded and we stepped out and walked up to the club. We bypassed the line by paying the $30 express entrance fee and walked in the metal door. Immediately the bass from the huge speakers began to battle our own heartbeats. I nodded to a couple people I recognized and dapped one of the bouncers that I knew.

"There they go!"

I followed Trey's nod to see Dez laughing with Kita as she held a girly looking drink in her hand. She sipped from the small black straw as she danced on Kita a little, making her laugh. I walked around the opposite wall of the club to a shaded corner. Trey followed.

"Niki looks great," he called to me.

"If you like sticks," I cracked.

Kita was getting a lil weight on her though. I'd give her that.

"Leave her alone," he laughed. "She look great! Everybody can't have a big ass and titties!"

I elbowed him in his ribs. He laughed as he doubled over briefly.

"I was just saying nigga," he chuckled. "I do have eyes! I wasn't checking her out!"

I bobbed my head to the music as I watched Dez and Kita dance. Trey watched as a few women walked by and a couple stopped to speak. Getting ignored by the both of us because we were occupied with watching those two. A man walked up to Dez and Kita. I went to walk over.