Chapter 3

Dezurae

The next morning I was sore as fuck. And looking to my left I saw why. I eased out of bed with Jordan and quickly ran me a hot bath. I hopped in and sat for a moment to let my little jewel be soothed. Then I began to bathed. Soon I heard Jordan stir in my bedroom and a moment later my door opened and closed. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least he wasn't all up in my face.

I took care of my hygiene before getting dressed and heading downstairs. I immediately got started on breakfast. Soon after, Jordan came jogging downstairs. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of apple juice.

"You hungry," I asked.

He nodded and sat at the kitchen table before taking or his phone. He better not tell his damn friends about last night.

"Baby, I'm home!"

I rolled my eyes as Kenneth walked in the door with a bag from Prada.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I completely forgot. I know you probably went through a lot to plan something. And knowing it went to waste I got you this."

I remained flipping pancakes.

"I'm straight. Nothing went to waste."

"Baby, just look inside. I'm sorry. I'm trying to apologize."

I plated my last pancake on the platter of bacon and sausage. I grabbed a couple plates and forks and walked over to the table with Jordan. I plated him three of the five large pancakes and took the others. We each grabbed bacon strips and sausages.

"Dezurae," Kenneth called.

I looked up as I spread syrup on my pancakes.

"You not gone ask if I'm hungry?"

I shrugged.

"Thought you would've ate wherever you were on our anniversary."

He frowned but walked over.

"Will you please open the gift?"

I bit off a piece of bacon.

"Take it to whoever had your time last night. I'm good on Prada anyway. You should probably fix yourself something to eat. Jordan, join me in the theater for breakfast and a movie?"

Jordan smirked to me before nodding.

"Sure Mrs. Dancer."

"Just Dez," I giggled before leading the way into the theater.

Screw Kenneth's sorry. He was a sorry ass excuse for a husband. That's the only sorry he was. Because he'd go right back to ignoring me if I had accepted that gift. I sat in the theater and Jordan shut the door behind him as I scrolled through the movies.

"What should we watch?"

He shrugged. So I just clicked on the one I was on. Avengers. And it began to play.

"You wanna talk about last night?"

I looked to him.

"What about it?"

He chewed and swallowed his bite of food.

"I'd like it to happen again."

I shook my head immediately.

"No. It can't. That was a one time thing."

He put his plate down next to him before turning back to me. Before I could blink his hand was under my dress and rubbing my jewel firmly. I bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping.