Chapter 11

Dezurae

"Baby, you have to answer."

I was shocked. All I could do was cry. I could see the guests of our baby shower standing around in anticipation, waiting for my answer. But I was stunned. Jordan was down on one knee holding a pink baby carriage with a beautiful diamond ring sitting perfectly inside. Tears streamed down my face as I nodded my head. He stood in front of me and kissed my lips.

"You have to say it, Baby. Will you marry me?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I sobbed, "Yes, I'll marry you."

Our audience went up in applause as Jordan pulled back slightly and locked his mouth against mine. His tongue stroked the top of my mouth as his hand caressed the small of my back and I held tight to him. I really can't believe I'm 31 with a 19 year old fiancé.

I know most won't approve. But I can't help but love and want to be with him. I have never had anyone treat me as good as he does. And if men marry women more than half their age all the time, why should I pass on someone only 12 years my junior when he makes me so happy? For others opinions? I think not.

"I love you, Dez."

"I love you too, Jordan."

I pulled away from him and he placed the brilliant piece of jewelry on my finger as I wiped a tear from his cheek with my other hand. My handsome man was almost as emotional as me when it came to us.

"Way to go, Young Buck!"

I turned to see the guys from the mechanic shop approaching. They all had nicknames. Jordan being the youngest, of course his name was Young Buck. Jackson was Old Man or Tats. O'Grady was Red Beard. Julio was Papi. A man named Porter was in cooking classes in his spare time and was called Chef. Charlotte was Mother. And a set of twins named Lionell and Leonard were the Things. Thing 1 and Thing 2.

"Thanks guys," Jordan chuckled. "Thanks for coming."

"I'm just here for the food," Thing 2 called.

We laughed.

"Everyone feel free to eat as much as you like. The less leftover the less Jordan has to carry inside."

They cheered to that before walking off. I turned back to Jordan as Milliana kicked like crazy.

"J-Money!"

Jacob walked up with his two year old daughter in his arm.

"Congratulations my boy!"

Jordan smiled as he pulled me closer.

"I need to tell you something though."

Jordan kissed my cheek and released me as he followed Jacob a few steps away. Jacob sent his child to Fran and draped his arm over Jordan's shoulders, turning their backs to me. Kita rushed over to me laughing and I glanced at her and gave a smile before turning back to Jordan and Jacob. Jordan was now looking to me as Jacob continued to whisper in his ear. He patted Jordan's back before walking off.

"Baby?"

Jordan walked over to me.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against my neck lightly.

"Put your arms around my neck."

I obeyed and to anyone else it looked as if we were all hugged up and he was kissing on my neck.

"What's going on Jordan?"