Chapter 14

Jordan

Things with Dez and Milli were going amazing. And with the official addition of J'dasia to our family, things couldn't get any better. My baby girl was nearly a year old and a walking sassy lil tiny Dez. She had my eyes. But that nose she liked to scrunch up, that mouth that she was always running as if we understood baby talk, and her dimples that always got her out of timeout way too early? Those were all Dez. And her attitude was Dez 2.0 in full effect. But I loved my lil Bad Butt.

I walked out of the mechanic shop with everyone as we finished closing up for the day. I walked around my car and looked to my phone to see a video message from Dez. I opened it to see Milli little self trying to copy a twirl Dez was doing. The camera turned to J'dasia as she giggled.

"Milli think she can dance like Mama!"

I smiled as I tossed my phone in the passenger seat and pulled off. I stopped by a flower shop just before they closed and got my three ladies each a bouquet of wild flowers. Dez sincerely hated roses. They reminded her of Kenneth giving her flowers just to say sorry for ignoring her and then ignoring her again. I wasn't gone be like that. If I wasn't at work or hanging with Trey and BJ, I was with my woman. We even still smoked our weed. Well when Milli would sleep in her room instead of her backup crib in our room. I pulled up to the house.

"Jackson, what you doing outside?"

He sauntered over to me from his seat on the window sill. He was always slipping out. I carried him inside. I immediately smiled as Dez and J'dasia danced around the kitchen with buns pinned on either side of their heads with chopsticks. They were singing some song by somebody I don't know. They looked so cute with their spatula microphones and their aprons on. Where was my Bad Butt at though?

"Am I late for the party?!"

They both stopped dancing and laughed as they looked to me. Milli came teetering around the corner knawing on a hard baby teething cookie. There she is.

"Daddy, we made dinner!"

I caught J'dasia as she jumped in my arms. I walked over to the kitchen with her.

"That's great, PoohButt."

I put her down and pulled Dez to me. She giggled as I kissed her lips repeatedly. She put her hand over my lips.

"The next kiss better be a real one or its gone be you going to bed with no dessert."

I licked her palm and she laughed as she snatched her hand away. She wiped it on my shirt.

"Nasty!"

I pulled her back against me.

"You don't complain when I'm licking other places," I whispered before licking her neck, causing her to sigh.

She pulled back slightly and looked to see J'dasia occupied with Milli. She turned back to me and locked her mouth against mine. I licked into her mouth, stroking the top of her mouth with my tongue and she moaned softly into my mouth as she held tight to me. She was making my dick rise. I pulled away from her mouth and buried my face in her neck, holding her in place by her waist.

"Shit," I whispered. "Not with my girls right here."

She felt what I meant and giggled softly.

"Awww. Somebody miss me."

I chuckled as I regained control of my dick.

"Very funny. You got the Awesome Block'em Duo right here. I barely get any of my lady anymore."

She kissed my lips before pulling away.

"Don't worry. These two little girls are sleeping in their own rooms tonight! Right girls?"