Chapter 4

Dezurae

I spent a little more time with Kita. We wrapped it up when Porsha came complaining that Jordan left. Apparently his friends called. Hopefully he wouldn't come home tonight. But I know who surprisingly did come home on time. Kenneth ass. But suddenly I wished he didn't. Still I fixed dinner.

"So why you ain't answer your phone earlier?"

I looked across the table to him.

"I was in the studio with Kita. We had some girl's time and got caught up."

"Yeah right."

I frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He sipped his wine.

"You sure Kita was who had you occupied? Not some lil nigga?"

I scowled at him before standing. I dumped my plate.

"I know your ass ain't come home just to try and catch me cheating! Kenneth, if anything I should be asking you why you never in the office when I call! You the one probably occupied with some bitch!"

"If I was would I be justified," he shot. "Not saying I was! But would I have just cause?!"

I walked over to the living room and he stood and followed me.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you, J'dae! Who you fucking?!"

I got up in his face.

"Nigga me?! Who you fucking?! Because it damn sure ain't me! Haven't been in I don't know how long! Nigga, you fucking around on me! Then gone try to throw it on me?! Nigga fuck out my face with that bullshit! Go on somewhere!"

I went to walk away and he snatched me back.

"Stop walking away from me! Let me find out you got a nigga all up and through this bitch! Its gone be hell, J'dae!"

"I'm so scared," I laughed. "Fuck out my face."

"You think I'm fucking playing with you?!"

Neither of us heard the door open. But suddenly there stood Jordan and some girl.

"Sorry," he hurried. "This Amanda. Can she kick it with me for a lil bit?"

"Sure," Kenneth replied.

Meanwhile I had to actually catch myself from mugging this girl. I shrugged before going to walk away from Kenneth.

"I meant what I said," he called after me. "Let me find out you fucking around on me!"

"Nigga, you need to look in the mirror," I shot back. "You the one slanging your old dick around. Me and my pussy good. On everybody!"

I added that last part for Jordan. And as I glanced back he was smirking at me. Nigga trying to make me jealous? Boy please. I'm a whole 12 years older than him. I walked up to my room and slammed the door. Fuck the bullshit. I need to smoke.

I walked back out to the house to see Kenneth gone and Jordan in my kitchen. I presented him a crisp twenty. He handed me the weed. I went about my way. Let me get toasted right quick. I need to relax.

Jordan

I ran into Amanda ass when I was hanging with my boys. Me and her used to fuck around back in like tenth grade. She was alright in the bed. Mostly I just let her give me head. That was her talent.

But when we walked in to Dez and Kenneth going at it I was caught off guard. She was sexier when she pissed off. Still I was gone let Amanda top me. Just my luck she on her period. So she ain't gone try to fuck. Not me anyway. She know I ain't running no red light. I led her up to my room and closed my door behind her.