Guys, Meet Danny

Belle's POV

DANNY'S HERE!!! YAY!!!

"DANNY!!!"

"Hey baby girl. How are ya?"

"I missed you..." I said, well, whispered in his shoulder while crying softly.

"Hey... I'm here baby girl... I'm here... you're safe..."

*cough cough*

Danny and I broke apart from each other to see the guys looking at us. Some were looking kinda mad, others confused, some just shocked.

"Uh... Belle... who's this?"

Before I continue with this kinda funny story, let me tell you what happened first. It's Sunday. Usually, everyone has the day off. But, Steve and Soda were called in to cover someone because they're sick. So we, Steve, Soda, Johnny, Dally, Two-Bit, Ponyboy, Darry and I went to the DX to spend time. That was at like 6:30. We were just goofing around, not paying attention much. I heard the bell ding before but didn't bother looking up. But this time, I felt like I should. And I'm glad I did. Back to the present.

"Guys... this is Danny. Danny this is Sodapop, Steve, Darry, Ponyboy, Johnny, Two-Bit, and Dally." I while I said to each of the guys' name I pointed to him who is who.

Danny started walking towards Dally. Danny really is protective. So he sees who's good for me to hang around with and who isn't.

"You're the famous Dallas Winston. Aren't ya."

"What's it to ya?"

"Oh nothing. Just don't you dare break my baby girl's heart. Ya hear?"

I looked at Danny confused. "Danny, why would Dallas break my heart?"

"You know how I am Ana-bunny. I just want to protect you. That goes for all of you too." while he said this, he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Get yo grimy hands off my kid sister." Steve and Darry said at the same time. When I noticed Darry said that I may have sort of paled. 'I forgot I need to tell that to Danny.'

"What did you forget to tell me baby girl?"

"Uh... um... what?"

"You do know..."

"I did it again?" I asked turning slightly pink.

"*chuckles* ya baby girl, you did, again. It's cute that you blush." when Danny said that, I turned as red as a cherry tomato.

"Are you guys together?" both Johnny and Pony said at the same time. I was kinda surprised. I never thought that Pony would talk to me. Johnny and I were becoming close. And I might have a small crush on him.

"No." I said while Danny said "Yes." When I looked at Danny I saw he told me to look at the left of the store. I can NOT believe he's here. Not just him. "I mean yeah we are." Her too. Great, just what I need. Did ya notice the sarcasm there? Well, it's because they are so---

---

Sorry it's short guys. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys to go check out my best friend maybay0's new story she just posted. I'm excited for her new book. Give her some love guys! And I'll see y'all soon!

-M🏀💙☽