6. Toilet Break

The Doctor, even though he was busting to go to the toilet, was exploring the Japanese toilet. He closed the door and heard a soft hum as some of the workings of the toilet was woken up by the presence of somebody inside the toilet.

He walked to it cautiously and noticed the seat was covered with fur. His mind went to a disgusting thought. What if someone actually missed the toilet, wouldn't the fur stink? But he shook it off. He reached out slowly and touched the seat. It was warm.

"Ooh, it's warm." He called out. Whoops! Too loud, he thought.

He noticed that there was a pad filled with buttons next to the bowl. He pressed one and suddenly the toilet room was filled with the sounds of a popular Japanese song. "Wow!" the Doctor exclaimed.

"No wonder Hamish and Andy from Australia made the sketch claiming that Japan was from the future, this is awesome!"

As he did his business, the Doctor played with the buttons. Out of all the extras, the Doctor found that the toilet had its own mini TV, radio stations and a DVD player.

"Japanese people have too much free time to think up all this for a toilet." The Doctor commented subconsciously, "whoa! Was that a little racist comment? That's so out of character for me."

He then sat up after he finished and flushed. But before he left, he wanted to explore how the toilet worked so he took out his sonic screwdriver and started exploring. Suddenly the pad with all the buttons sparked and malfunctioned and the things that were extras started wrecking havoc. The Doctor managed to escape the toilet as it started spitting toilet water out.

He walked into the room where Light and L was and said. "Um, I think someone needs to look at the toilet. I think I broke it."