24. IHP Part 4: Everything is Gonna be Fine

Hiro walked into the toilets and went to a cubicle. As he started his business, there was a crack like thunder right behind him and he jumped.

"WHAT THE F-?" he yelled and when he saw a teenage boy standing there, his clothes all torn and his face bloodied, he fainted.

When he woke up again, he saw that the teenage boy was still around he screamed. Like a girl.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" Hiro yelled.

"Look, I'm Light Yagami." Light explained. "I've been told that you have met the Doctor, I must get to the Doctor. Can I borrow your phone?"

The phone rang and L literally leapt at it.

"Hello?" L said calmly.

"L? It's me Light. I'm fine. I'll be at headquarters in half an hour." Light murmured at the other end.

"Wait, where are you? What happened to you?" L asked urgently.

"I was freaking abducted by an alien. WEREN'T YOU BLOODY THERE?" Light screamed.

"Okay, okay, fair enough. Try to come here as soon as possible. We have some unfinished business." L said sternly and hung up.

"Who was that?" Matsuda asked.

L looked at him with intense eyes, before sitting down, tucking his knees under his chin and taking a sip out of his cup of tea. "Light."

The Doctor froze. "He's alright?"

"Yes. He sounds a bit shaken, but he's back on Earth at least." L answered.

The Doctor looked at the Janitor and the Janitor shrugged.

The Doctor sighed loudly, "Oh, great Rasillon! I'm gonna take a nap. I'll be in my TARDIS," and stomped off.

"We have some unfinished business." L said sternly and hung up.

Light shivered. "There's no way I'm coming back now."

Go.

"Oh, come on. After what you've done to me you expect me to listen to you?" Light asked loudly.

Hiro stood there awkwardly. "Uh, can I have my phone back, bro? Are you sure you're alright?"

"Oh," Light gave back Hiro's phone, "sorry about that, thank you very much."

"You're...welcome." Hiro shuffled past Light and ran out of the bathroom.

Light waited a minute then started to speak quietly, "I am not coming back. They're going to arrest me!"

Go. I've got a plan. And for the plan to work, you need to go back to headquarters.

"Really? You couldn't fabricate any plans that involve them losing their memories?" Light asked hypothetically.

Well, of course. But then there wouldn't be as many jokes.

"What?" Light asked.

Don't worry. But you need to go back to headquarters. Stat.

"That was a very inconspicuous subject change." Light said flatly.

Go.

"Fine! But what about my clothes? Can you at least give me some decent clothes?" Light asked.

The author says yes...

"Alright!" Light celebrated prematurely.

...but no.

"You know what? I HATE YOU!" Light yelled.

Security came crashing through the door, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" they yelled. Light did so quickly. While they were cuffing him, he muttered, "fuck you Jack."

5 long hours later, L came through the door. "I've released you. But only for questioning." Then he turned around and started walking. Light could only follow since there were big bodyguards surrounding them two.

L paused and turned around and looked at Light up and down.

"What happened to you? You look terrible."