19. Watching TV Part 5

"Hey, since we've watched all of your show," L said to the Doctor, "and watched all of our show from your universe, shouldn't we watch all of the episodes of Janitor's show?"

"What makes you think I'm on a show?" the Janitor said.

"Well, in my universe there was a show that you were in called Scrubs." The Doctor said.

"Here too." L agreed.

The Janitor looked at them both. "No, no, no. That's not possible. Life was just normal back where I came from. It can't be a TV show."

"Bad luck, in my universe, my normal life was running around saving planets, galaxies, the whole universe from bad things from happening." The Doctor said.

"And catching Kira is what we do everyday here." L continued.

But the Janitor still disbelieved it.

"Nah! It's still not possible. You guys are wrong. I am not in any TV show." He said.

"Yes you are. It's called Scrubs." The Doctor reasoned.

Aha! See, if I was in any TV shows, I'll make sure it's not named Scrubs. What kind of name is Scrubs anyway? I would have made it something like 'The Wonderful Janitor and the Cookoo Crazy Doctors'" the Janitor fought back.

"Wonderful Janitor and the...Cookoo Crazy Doctors'?" Light asked sceptically.

"The Wonderful Janitor and the Cookoo Crazy Doctors." Janitor corrected. "That 'The' part is important."

"Well it's called 'Scrubs' and JD is the main character." The Doctor simply said.

"What? Impossible!" the Janitor exclaimed. "Jack! Is this true?"

There was a silence. "um, Janitor, what are you doing?" the Doctor asked.

"Shut up! I'm trying to talk to Jack." The Janitor snapped at him.

There was an awkward silence.

Yes...

"AHA! I knew you could talk to us!" the Janitor asked.

"Um, we didn't hear anything." The Doctor said.

The Janitor narrowed his eyes. "you bastard..."

If you're going to ask if what they were talking about then yes, it's true. You are in a TV show called Scrubs and JD is the narrator for 8 of the 9 seasons that have come out.

"Ah and I'm the narrator for the 9th season?" Janitor asked, getting excited.

Uh...no. A new intern becomes the new narrator.

"Damn it!" the Janitor exclaimed.

Why don't you just watch the show?

"Fine fine!" the Janitor said, slumping down onto the couch. "Show me it."

L moved slowly as he continued to watch the Janitor with wary eyes.

"what?" snapped the Janitor.