23. IHP Part 3: Light is Taken

No you're not dead.

Light jumped. "Who's there?" he screamed.

It's me, Jack. And did you know, you scream sort of like a little girl.

"What? Jack?" Light ignored the last part, "are you the 'Jack' that the Janitor has been talking about?"

Yes I am. Now, you must wonder why the alien that appeared took you. So, if you want to be saved from getting caught because you are Kira then you must listen to me carefully. Okay?

"Wait...you're actually going to help me?" Light asked, confused.

Yes I am, so, all you need to do is pretend that you were tortured, then I'll return you back to the rest.

"Oh, okay. Is that all?" Light asked.

Then you need to explain to them that the Asunian invader controlled your mind and that you couldn't remember what happened around ten minutes before the Asunian invader came.

"Will that actually work? L's not that stupid..." Light commented.

So am I. That's why I've got help from the Doctor. He doesn't want you to be caught either.

"Ah, so he's going to assure that this Asunian invader did actually take control my mind..."

Yes.

"But how would I convince them that I was actually tortured?" Light wondered.

Leave that to me.

Then suddenly the Asunian came in to the room, "information must be extracted out of you. We shall learn all of the secrets of this world."

"What? You're going to torture me?" Light yelled. "Is it going to torture me?"

Yes. She is.

"What? I didn't know I was going to actually be tortured. I want out of this! I want out of this!"

Unfortunately, you don't get everything you want in life.

Light started, "wh-"

See you soon Light-o