Prologue

*Run* *Panting* *Breath* *Inhale* *Exhale* *Look*

A woman on her black hoodie came running through an empty alley with 4 huge hooligans runs after her behind, she didn't know what to do but her feet leads her into somewhere just to escaped from them until an empty cab came into a halt in front of her, she immediately climbed inside and slammed the door with a bang, instructing the driver of an exact address of where she could be dropped by, the man on his twenties nodded but a doubt running through him as he looked curiously at his strange passenger whose hiding her face.

"Can you please make it fast?" The woman hollered as she looked over the back of the cab, the man suspecting her as a robber or a part of mafia because of her strange movement probably searching or hiding from the men whose been following her.

"Ah, can I ask what's your relationship with them? Are you some kind of a criminal?" The young man asked as he drove off away from where she found the woman with strange men followed.

"W-WHATT?? YOU'RE ACCUSING ME AS A CRIMINAL?? YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO I AM?? YOU UNGRATEFUL CITIZEN OF SEOUL?? ME A CRIMINAL?? SERIOUSLY???" The woman angrily yelled as she take off her hoodie to shown her face to the irritating man, the lad couldn't even talk when he saw whose he's been talking to.

"M-Miss P-President Hwang??" The man's eyes widen while his mouth widely open due to sudden shocked written all over his face, the woman only smirked at her.

"I can file a case against you, you know that right?" The woman with a huge grin on her face as she dialed her phone showing that she might call an attorney to file a case.

"N-No, mianhe I didn't know that you're our Madam President because how could you be running on this hour with strange men following you??" The man asked as he still carefully driving while asking her too much questions to satisfy his urge curiosity.

"It's none of your business just dropped me off at the Blue House, arasso??" The woman said arrogantly as she flipped her brunette hair infront of him.

"O-Okay..." The man only obliged as he said nervously.

AT THE FRONT OF THE BLUE HOUSE

"Ah, M-Madam excuse me??~~" The man hurriedly climbed off the yellow cab as he grabbed the wrist of the woman who jumped off slamming the door and stepping infront of the gate.

"W-WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW???" The woman glared at him like a fire-breathing dragon as she yanked his hand away from her.

"Y-Your---" The man stuttered.

"My what??" The woman eyed him angrily.

"Your payment? I'm not counting it as a free even if you're the President of our country, you know? So?" The man showing his palm infront of her face, as she reddened in embarrassment.

"Wait, I will call my bodyguard." The woman dialed a number on her phone, calling someone and not too long ago an old man appeared from the huge black gate of the Blue House holding a money to the young man.

"T-Thank you, ahjussi." The man bowed at the Secretary.

"You're welcome." The secretly warmly nod at him.

"Aish, aigoo...this punk!" The woman clicked her tongue to the annoying young man as she faces her back into them disappearing inside the gate.

"Sorry for her behalf, you may now leave. By the way, what's your name?" The old man asked.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon at your service." The man showed his chin dimple smile as he salute to the old man giving off a military posture.

"Please don't tell anybody about what you see, heard or known tonight, okay? Or you will see how your small body will suffer afterwards." The old man threatened as he walked inside the gate and slammed.

"What a bad luck, Taeng!" Taeyeon kicked a stone as he jumped inside the cab because tonight is the very unfortunate for him as he encountered the rude and arrogant President.

To be continued.

A/N: This is a genderbender story if you're not comfortable to read it you can skip and read other stories of mine. Thank you so much ^^

With Love,

chocomint89