Farewell, Mr. Choi

"What the hell is happening to you? Why did you withdraw from Presidential election? Are you insane? You ungrateful child of your dumb father!" Sunghoon losing his temper when a sudden statement dropped at the event made by his grandson and now different media company feasting over them. Few days ago his son, Tae Sung haven't showed up yet after the scandalous remarks of withdrawal and Mr. Hong's surprising appearance running for President as independent candidate.

"I don't want this and I have rights to choose what's the best for me, I've been living under your wings, wrapping me around your fingers and my entire life centered in politics, I'm getting tired abeoji! I'm leaving!" Sooyoung fought back leaving his grandfather in their living room.

"Yah! Soo------ Ugh!" Sunghoon clasped his chest as he felt a sudden heart attack, he screams painfully but no one heard him since all of their servant and guards stayed outside, he searched for his medicine but luck wasn't on his side because its nowhere to be found. With blurry eyes, he collapsed immediately.

BLUE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

"I knew Mr. Hong would betrayed us, lucky enough we already made a move before he made it through so Ms. Hwang our success was on your hands from now on!" One of the party board members pressured the woman who silently sitting across the meeting room thinking of a certain someone, she was messed up and couldn't focused on the campaign, the election was two months away and they have to start their plan.

"Ms. Hwang are you listening?" Tiffany was in dazed.

"Ah, sorry I'm not feeling well since morning." She answered uninterested while holding her smartphone waiting for a call.

"Oh, are you okay? Why don't you head home now to rest so you can restore energy for our campaign the next day at Jeollado." The party member whose wearing a luxurious dress offered as she eyed Tiffany with concern.

"O-Okay then I'll head home first please excuse me." Tiffany stood up immediately and she headed somewhere else to meet someone.

"Why did you do such stupid things? Are you serious for withdrawing your candidacy? What did Grandpa Choi said? Did he yell or hurt you?" Tiffany stopped at the central park to meet Mr. Choi and asked his motive of exclusing himself as her rival for Preaidential seat. She looked so worried sick at him since she knew how violent Sooyoung's grandfather was when he disobey his order since he was a child especially when it comes to politics. Seeing her still concern at him, Sooyoung was never been so happy as he looks at her scolding him like they're still a couple.

"Nah, he's just giving me a cold shoulder and a little knock some sense in my head. How about you?" Sooyoung drank his beer before he stares blankly to nowhere.

"You're still a failure when it comes of lying with me, I know you Mr. Choi! You drink when someone messing your mind and I know how Grandpa Choi nagged at you that you even called me when I'm in the middle of my meeting." Tiffany drank hers too they shared a casual talk without any bitter feelings with each other, they still friends though.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello? WHAT? HOW'S GRANDPA? I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE, OKAY!" Sooyoung hurriedly fished out his car key when Tiffany quickly grabbed his wrist.

"W-What happen to him?" She asked.

"Abeoji send to the hospital due to heart attack and he's now at the ER."

"I'll come with you then." She offered before they both drove off to the nearest hospital on Choi residence.

AT GANGNAM HOSPITAL

"Sorry but Mr. Choi didn't make it." The doctor announced sadly as they stepped into the hospital and Sooyoung felt a heavy burden carried on his shoulder from his grandfather's death but he's grateful at the same time when Tiffany offered her shoulder to cry on like their old times when they're still a couple.

"F-Fany... A-Abeoji..." Sooyoung sobbed burying his face deeply into her shoulder.

"Hush, I'm here I won't leave you." Tiffany soothed him like he was a baby when the woman embracea her tightly while they're sitting outside the ER waiting for the doctor's permission.

"T-Thank you." Tiffany smile at him.

MEANWHILE

"Father passed away." Tae Sung who received a call from his personal bodyguard whose at the Gangnam hospital that Sunghoon Choi was announced dead because of heart attack on their mansion.

"Good seems like luck was on our side then but there so many left alive especially Tiffany." Taeyeon happily drown himself from champagne together with Yoong and Tae Sung who looked disturbed from the sudden news. He still his father after all but for his son Taeyeon it was like he hits a jackpot, a success since its totally his evil plan.

"Do you have to this too far hyung? I think it was too much, can we stop right here, I'm afraid you'll suffer sooner or later if you don't stop----"

"If you have no good things to say just please shut up your big mouth, you're jot helping at all, Yoong!" Taeyeon turned mad when someone was against him that he smashed the table and walked away with a sulking expression before he loaded his gold pistol and pointing at Yoong's head without second thought.

"You shut up or I'll shut you up forever 6-feet below the ground!" Taeyeon yelled angrily and everyone kept silent. Living as a gangster, he used to be iimpulsive and violent towards everyone so you can say he acted professionally infront of Tiffany just to fool all of Them and execute.his plan to revenge for his poster parents.

"Hey, you're way too much son." Tae Sung blocked his son and comforting him with words.

"Huh, you should be thankfully my father was here or you'll be leaving in hell for the rest of your life." Taeyeon warned before he put down his pistol and hide it behind his suit.

"It must be stop before it's too late." Yoong thought to himself while he walked away from the raging Taeyeon.

To be continued