Second Time Around?

One afternoon at the front of Seoul District Police station where a pack of hoodlum from Gangnam were caught because of robbery and Taeyeon, as the leader is in-charge for all of them to be release unfortunately he had not enough money to pay for the fine.

"Yah!!! Your hands ahjussi?? Seriously??" Taeyeon snapped at the police officer holding him tightly by a handcuff, he was harshly dragged inside alongside with his gang.

"Just shut up, you punk!!" The officer that leads smacked him to cause a rampage between the policemen and them.

"What are you doing?? The President is outside to pay a visit on our office!!! Useless shit all of you fix yourselves!! She's coming!!" The Chief said hastily when the two door glass door opened and there the intimidated, gorgeous and elegant woman walked in with her chin up high together with her secretary, also a gorgeous and sophisticated same as her.

"Good morning, President Hwang and Chief Secretary Jung!!!" The policemen salute while the two women passes by them, all of them gawk at them not for Taeyeon who give them an ugly stares and a dirty smirk.

"Hey!" Taeyeon shouts made all of them stares at him with a shock face draw into them.

"What the??? This punk!!! Who the hell are you talking to our President!!" The Chief shouted back but he's been blocked by the Blue House security and the Lady President stepped infront of him with her intimidating posture that make you all small.

"You seems familiar to me, maybe we bump into each other or worst you tried to rape me at the empty hallway??!!" The Lady President placing her index finger into her chin while thinking of embarrassing the hoodlum leader.

"You look more pervert than me, Madam President!" Taeyeon said sarcastically while he's still on handcuffs with an evil smirk on his face. The Chief secretary seems more interested at the gang leader who looks like a high school student somewhere nearby.

"What did you say??" Tiffany snapped him but the gang leader brushes her off and looked away.

"P.E.R.V.E.R.T!" Taeyeon said again made her burst into anger.

"Get him." The Lady President ordered but Jessica held her and letting him off.

"Don't try to cause a scene here, Ms. Hwang, he's just a kid just let him be or you want to be the headline by tomorrow by your reckless attitude?? Do you??" Jessica warned her friend before the Lady President gesturing the security to let him off, she listens to her well because she's trusted by Jessica's words and to maintain her good image on her countrymen.

"Just lead the way Chief Kang." Tiffany snob the gang leader as she followed the Chief on his office together with her security.

"You're too interesting, little boy." Jessica ruffle his perm brunette hair before she wink and follow her boss who already inside the Chief office.

"That brat!" Taeyeon said in annoyance before he was put inside the bar.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the short update guys :(