Beneath the Sheets

"Now I pronounced you husband and wife!" The priest announces makes everyone filled the church with loud cheers and clapping hands.

"Can I kiss my wife now?" The groom asked dorkily made everyone laughed in amusement.

"You can Mr. Simon since she's your wife now." The priest answered cheerfully, gesturing him to continue.

"A simple kiss won't satisfy me so we continue this at our love nest, baby." Taeyeon whisper after the simple peck into his wife not showing much affection from everyone.

"What the fuck are you trying to play at? You offer a deal with me then we had sex afterwards and now you immediately marrying my bestfriend after what we had?" Tiffany scoffed but didn't went unnoticed by her company. Sooyoung tap her shoulder made her back from her zoning out in a moment.

"Are you alright?" Sooyoung asked with a hint of bother. She gave a simple smile before she gestures fine and looked over the newly wed couple acknowledging their guest.

"C'mon we need to congratulate them as well." Sooyoung offers a hand into his partner before they lead off into where the married couple standing.

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Simon." Sooyoung greeted first before he took Jessica's hand and patted the groom's back welcoming him as a part of circles.

"Thank you Mr. Choi." Taeyeon finally facing his half brother he despises the most. He fake a smile and hesistatingly accepted his embrace and shows a hint of uncomfortable feeling towards his same blood.

"Meet my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang. She's the present President and hope to be the next again after the election." Sooyoung pulled Tiffany by her waist as they displayed affection towards the married couple. Taeyeon seems to dislike his action not knowing how he felt all of a sudden he shrugged the uncomfortable feels and shows his own affection towards his wife.

"I heard that you will run as Vice President as well after announcing the Presidential candidates." Sooyoung said as he looked interestingly at the newly found subject of political icon, a good potential partner in the future.

"Oh, I was only taking my father in law's offer as gratitude from his kindness and it would help through my business as well." Taeyeon answered calmly as much as possible not ruining his evil plan.

"You must be truly lucky having a responsible and FAITHFUL husband, Jessi." Tiffany butted in emphasizing every words with her fake expression of happiness through the newly wed. She stares at the groom filled with anger and jealousy but Taeyeon shrugged her off and squeezing his wife's waist gesturing the time of their departure.

"We must go now guys, I'm grateful for both of you attending my very special day and I hope we'll be the next one to attend yours too. Enjoy the food, sorry we have to rush for our short honeymoon since Erik will starting his campaign soon." Jessica gave a apologetic look at her two bestfriend before bidding goodbye.

"Go ahead first honey." Taeyeon said before his gorgeous wife walks away swiftly bidding goodbye to their close relatives behind.

"I already booked you a ticket to Paris and same hotel as ours. We meet behind my wife then we talk with the plan immediately I also don't want to waste time when the campaign comes." Taeyeon said softly to Tiffany's side looking for some possible onlookers.

"You had my words." Tiffany replied coldly yanking his hand away made him caught in surprise from her unusual behavior. Jealousy? Yes.

"Okay I see you then Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon gave her a squeeze before he left her in a total mess.

"I've felt that your really him but I couldn't figure what kind of lies behind your back." Tiffany thought as she follows the sight of the married couple leaving the church.

-AT THE RECEPTION-

"I'm really worried at Tae hyung." Yoong said in between their conversation with Choi Tae Sung.

"I guess I will took step on his lines this time around before he fell into his own trap." Tae Sung answered honestly.

"We must stop his madness before everything bounce back into him painfully." Yoong watched the guests happily dancing in the middle of the event hall.

"We must." Tae Sung pointed out before his eyes fell into Tiffany's back view with Sooyoung talking animatedly at her.

"I'm not sure if Tiffany was a good choice out of all potential undercover through his plan. I wonder off what really runs through his mind with all decisions he had." Tae Sung added before he smile back warmly when Tiffany and his eyes met in the middle.

"I think he had something with Tiffany that he couldn't figure out until now besides there's something between them I'm not sure." Yoong also waves at the current President acknowledging their presence at the other side of the hall.

"But one thing I know was right, we must stop my insane son before everything fell into his hand." Tae Sung walks away leaving the already crowded spot with Yoong followed suit.

To be continued

A/N: Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Simon.