Just A Feeling

(Insert music background: Chandelier by Sia)

"Do you think Chairman Jung will like me? I'm not even rich like you." The brunette asked his girlfriend as they walked through the crowd while Jessica cling into his arm, they attended the event where political icons gathered before the election starts and introduce each parties official representative for Presidential candidate.

"You look handsome in your suit and I'm confident with my personal designer." Jessica answered without hesitation as she searched for a certain someone.

"Oh, Mr. Sooyoung!" The blonde spotted a tall man chasing his food on the plate.

"Ms. Jessica? Oh------"

"Meet my fiance, Mr. Erik Simon." Jessica introduces the brunette who was beside her.

"Erik Simon? I thought-----" Sooyoung said with a doubt on his nind while the brunette already offers a hand for him.

"Erik Simon." The brunette said with a smile as they both shake hands. The said man excuses himself as he asked permission from Jessica before he went to a nearby restroom

"I know what runs through your mind, I know he looks like him alot but he wasn't the person you're thinking off, Soo. When we first met at California, I was surprise as well but aftwr knowing doing a background check, he really was Erik Simon." Jessica explained when she noticed a doubt from Sooyoung's expression.

"Really? I couldn't believe my eyes if my eyes betrays me seeing him alive and I noticed he had a scar." Sooyoung stated before he offers her a red wine as they wait for their plus one.

"Yeah, Erik said it was from his accident." Jessica responded back.

MEANWHILE

"I thought you wanted this?" A masculine man pinned Tiffany on a wall in a secluded part of the venue.

"GET OFF FROM ME, YOU PERVERT!!" Tiffany yelled but unfortunately no on could hear them since its too far from the crowded area.

"You will like it!"

*BLAG*

"Yah! How dare you punch me? You didn't know whose you're dealing with, buddy!" The masculine man stumble backward after another presence punched him on his face.

"You didn't know me as well but if you wanted to know me, I'm Erik Simon." The guy named Erik said with a fierce tone from his manly voice.

"S-Simon? Oh, I've gotta go now." The masculine guy scurriedly runaway from the them.

"Are you----- Hmp!" Erik has been hugged by Tiffany at his back. Suprisingly, the guy didn't protest and he let her do what she wants thinkong she was scared from awhile ago.

"It's okay, you're safe now." Erik soothe her without meeting Tiffany's eyes whose now burying her face into his manly back.

*sound of crying*

"Yah--- wait up, are you crying? Did he hurt you somewhere? Can I take a look at you?"

"J-Just let us stay like this, T-Taeyeon!" Tiffany said in between her soft cries.