This Is War

(A/N: I'm listening to Ailee's I Need You when I'm writing this chapter.)

AT THE FUNERAL

Politicians, celebrity, artist and other different personalities giving their deepest sympathy for Mr. Jung's eldest daughter's wake, they want to settle it privately without media for respect. Tiffany and Yuri also attends with their Blue Party, they gave their respect towards Taeyeon who stay awake all night beside his wife's coffin, he don't even stuff his stomach until the news of Jessica's death broke out when he's on his secret penthouse together with Yoong and Seohyun, Mr. Kim was on business trip.

"Want me to pick you up later?" Yuri asked Tiffany they both on their dating phase because the latter still didn't answer his proposal as his official girlfriend, he's waiting for the right time but Tiffany was still oblivious of his secret intentions.

"I'm okay, I can call Minho to pick me up later." Tiffany answered without looking at him because she kept on glancing on Taeyeon's direction who looks lifeless and down.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything I'll go on first." Yuri patted his head before placing a soft kiss on his forehead, Tiffany finally looks at him in surprise but he shrugged and left the funeral.

"The Jung serves such a delicious pastries here, don't you think?" Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon, she purposely wears a casual wear, a pants and white white shirt so she wouldn't sto-s the crowd and besides its a funeral she's into. She wants to lighten up the mood but seems it won't work right now.

".................." Still no response from the man beside her so she keeps on bothering her at least make him eat once because he looks wasted.

"You know Jessica's such a wonderful person I've ever met, I remember we spend our memories together as we grew up, she helps me through a lot of suffering I had, she always got my back when I'm in need and now I'm regretting every seconds, minutes and days I've been ignoring her. She's like a sister to me, a half of my life, my bestfriend since diapers. I'm wishing that I'm the one got shot instead of her so I could rid everything messing up my mind, I'm almost a prisoner of my own life as a politicians, politics ruined my life honestly, I lost everything because of this awful shit I'm in right now and I'm losing another important person, I must say that I must win back my Presidential seat again." Tiffany stated seriously while looking on her lap but Taeyeon was still on his own world like he didn't see nor hear anything else but the fact that his wife and child were no longer on his arms, he learned to love Jessica as well in their everyday routine, he learns to kiss her back, hug her back and even small gestures of sweetness towards the latter even though his heart belongs with someone else, he learns everything together with her even though he's wicked, heartless, greedy and every words that will name him as the evil one in the story.

"P-Please l-let me win once again." Tiffany cried as she begs for him but Taeyeon still unfazed.

"P-Please E-Erik, I'm begging you!" Tiffany hold his right arm tightly while shaking him gently still not affected him.

"Sorry but I couldn't give you what you wanted, please don't let yourself begging on your knees to someone, don't be so cheap Hwang. I also want to win so I could defend and fight for everyone I've lost, me as well lose everything." Taeyeon cried with her as well, thankfully their were only few people left on the area and they're too far from them, talking with politics and business shit.

"Maybe its time for you to know the truth, my wife made me change my mind because she already knew and she welcome me on her arms without any regret or fear, she accepted me for who I am and now that you're right infront of me, I will tell you everything." Taeyeon added while sniffing, he immediately wipes his tears using his black polo sleeves, Tiffany who wears a confuse look was all ears with him.

"Everything to me were all lies...." Taeyeon exhales before he looks through her eyes searching for something without touching her back. He closed his eyes before he could spill a hurtful word to the ones he used to love.

"W-What d-do you mean? A l-lie? You lie to me?" Tiffany felt nervous all of a sudden while searching for his eyes as well, a clue maybe.

"I'm not what you think I am." Taeyeon  pushed himself away from her leaving a huge gap between them.

"I don't understand, Erik? What the hell are you saying?" Tiffany tried to touch him but he yanked her hand away from him.

"Fany....." She froze from her spot, the name that only one man called her as her nickname, she misses it but now her mind was messing with her.

"I used to call you Fany back then. Now, do you remember me Madam President?" Taeyeon called for once but in a cold manner he kept hiding his true feelings and self to avoid hurting each other more.

"No! No! Stop right there! Don't speak! I don't want to hear any lies from you Erik! Stop messing with me!" Tiffany cried and cover her mouth while on her helpless state. She don't want to hear anything and don't need for him to continue because right now she's in a mess and all the hatred keeps on coming out.

"I'm Taeyeon Kim." He continued made Tiffany's heart broke into pieces, she couldn't breathe properly knowing the person she's been missing through years was betraying and fooling her ever since they've met.

"I want you to hate me like how I hate you after your father took away what everything I had before and now I think I'll get the revenge I wanted and right now I only need to win the throne you had before so I could seek justice for my wife." Taeyeon pointed out giving her a expresionless attitude and a heartbreaking reality that she wants to take away her life right at the moment.

"I'm no longer Kim Taeyeon because right now I'm Erik Simon, one who will be the next President. I'll withdraw as Mr. Hong's Vice and take his position instead. I wanted all of them get on their kness infront of me begfing for mercy but I'll be gentle with you Hwang." Taeyeon showing no mercy, Tiffany slapped him right into his face.

*SLAP*

"That's for all the lies you said and the others will be follow soon after I win my throne back and I will not let you do what you want, I'll make sure you're the one who will be down on your knees and not me either, you're asking for it so I'll give them to you." Tiffany straighten her clothes before she walked away with a broken heart and lose souls.

"I'm sorry Fany..." Taeyeon said as he cried on his knees with the same broken heart.

"What a beautiful scene we got there, I see more drama sooner with those two." Yuri who was hiding secretly behind the pillar not too far from Taeyeon's spot and urgently walked away with a possible victory on his hand.

To be continued