The Encounter

"The debate turns out so well for you and Mr. Kwon, I choose a right tandem for you Ms. Hwang." The Blue Party team leader praised as the three of them sitting across each other while waiting for the debates result last week.

"Well, looks like were going to have an afterparty when you heard the result, team leader-nim!" One of the board cheered when he shows the result from his Ipad and true that they won by 10% against Mr. Hong and Taeyeon making all of them cheers in victory. Yuri quickly hugged the woman beside her immediately made Tiffany flustered and dumbfounded on her spot letting him do the interactions.

"O-Oh sorry I got carried away." Yuri said shyly as he scratch his non-itchy nape looking shy from his bold action towards the same flustered latter.

"Okay so I'll treat the whole team as a reward for I smell victory for us." The team leader announced and they heading off to a nearby Korean bbq restaurant.

*cellphone ringing*

"Wait I gonna take this call." Tiffany swipes her phone to answer the call when she heard a drunken voice from another line.

"Where *hik* are *hik* you?" A man's voice asked and a very familiar one.

"I'm going to an afterparty with my team? Why?" The woman asked back with a curious tone shifting the phone into her other empty hand before looked over her shoulder and saw Yuri patiently waiting at her outside the event hall.

"Having *hik* fun *hik* without *hik* me, huh? I see."

"W-What? You mean I don't have the rights to have fun? Can I remind you that were not an item and you're nothing for me." Tiffany answered bitterly as she bites her lips to held back her anger.

"I-I want *hik* to see *hik* you now, Tiffany." He called without realizing he sounds pathetic from pleading into her showing his weak and soft side. It doesn't matter as long as he will see her right now even himself wasn't aware from the longing feeling he had for the latter.

"You know what, your not in a good state to talk to me right now and I must hung up now, Mr. Kwon is waiting for me outside." She said back while glancing again to Yuri who was smiling sweetly when their eyes met halfway.

"I still wait for you in our usual place." He answered back before Tiffany hung up without answering back and put her phone inside her Gucci hot pink purse walking through Yuri's spot.

"What took you so long?" Yuri asked while taking her hand into his arm like a gentleman escorting his plus one.

"Business." Tiffany answered shortly and Yuri got the sign not to pry furtherly and just enjoy the night.

It was almost 4am when the celebration of Blue party ends at the restaurant and one by one the team went home with partner and few alone by themselves. Yuri offered Tiffany to take her home and he got a slight nod and out they went with him driving his expensive sportscar.

"So, I see you tomorrow. We call a day off for both of us to had a good rest before we continue our activities." Yuri said before placing a soft kiss into her forehead, they both didn't drink much as they held a long conversatiom about themselves.

"Okay thanks, Yuri." His sweet gestures these past few days seems unaffected for her and just thinking they're on their friendly nature.

"I think saying goodnight was inappropriate by the time now so have a good morning sleep then, Ms. Hwang." Yuri greeted with a warm smile before they waved goodbye with each other.

"Have a good rest Mr. Kwon and drive home safe, text me when you got home so I will know." Tiffany flashes her eyesmile before she turned her back and opening her apartment door but a huge force harshly made her back fell into the wooden door painfully letting out a groan.

"YAH!!!!" Tiffany scream but her mouth was shut by a covered hand while a pair of lips sucking into her neck but she couldn't move her body because of the body pressing hard into her.

"Shut up you little slut!" The culprit finally spoke up while his lips ravaging into every inch of her body lifting her clothings unwillingly.

"E-Erik..? F**k, asshole!" Tiffany grip into his arms tightly while closing her eyes from a deep pain on her body when Taeyeon ripping off her clothes forcefully without mercy. She let out a whimper and groan with forming tears on her eyes, her already soak panty slipping off with a naughty hand follows and deeply insert into her lower region making a loud whimper from her.

"Don't you dare cheating with another man aside from me, you fucking woman!" Taeyeon snorted while leaving marks on her collarbone down into two peaking valleys, pleasuring the both nubs while his naughty hand pumping inside and out from her wet treasure.

"Fuck you Erik!!!!! Aahhhh..." Tiffany scream from anger as she struggles from pulling him away from her already naked glory but the strength seems too much to handle and nothing left but to let him do what he wants to her body as she cried silently.

"Shut up!" Taeyeon grabbed her whole body and carried her into the bedroom before throwing Tiffany into the bed and stripping his clothes off his body, hovering on top of her weak nakedness, she's powerless, dirty and hopeless when the heartless man made her body dirty.

"T-Taeyeon h-help me..." She scream while crying helplessly calling the guy's name she's missing so much as she tried to see Erik differently, the man on top of her was much heartless and merciless, hungry for revenge so different for the guy she already loved, Kim Taeyeon. After hearing his other name, Taeyeon stop his pounding and stares at the woman with her eyes closed from pain, he felt a pang from his heart when she didn't dare to look at him when they're having sex.

"Sorry." Taeyeon stood up leaving the woman in the middle of their intercourse, he gathered all his clothes lying on the floor before he rushed to the bathroom. Tiffany who seems surprise and open her eyes when she felt no force pressing into her. She watched the man with his clothes on leaving the room quickly without looking nor speaking into her.

"You heartless shit." She closed her eyes before she fell asleep naked without covering herself.

"What did I've done to her?" Taeyeon slapping himself to reality when he felt sober by the time he left her house and rushed into his own office early in the morning. He slam his fist at his desk before he pulled out his hair out of frustration, he scream to let out the burden from his inside not letting anoyone to enter as he hide himself all day from the darkness of his room.

To be continued

A/n: I'm listening to Pink's Just Give Me A Reason while I'm writing the chapter ^^