Who really is Hwang Tiffany?

FLASHBACK

A 16-year old Tiffany was abandoned by her drunkard father who lives at Seongnam Province since she's suffered from anemia his own biological parents having a hard time to provide her medication, they're not a well-off nor even a middle class family. The little girl helped her parents for living since she's 5-years, she didn't even know how to write her name or even read books, one day on her way home, an old lady saw her passing by, she always watched little Tiffany eyeing books on the old library nearby the wet market where she hired as a helper for selling fishes and at night as a waitress at the club that sooner she was forced to be an escort sometimes because of her own father since her mother already passed away since she's 7. Grandma Hwang offered the girl to teach her since Tiffany couldn't read the books that the old lady had given to her as a present, she saw how her eyes sparkles when she sees books but unfortunately it was discovered by her heartless father and beats her till dawn, the said old lady threatened her bruises after two days, Grandma Hwang wants him to be put in jail but Tiffany begged her not to since she's still her father. After a few weeks, they heard the news that Tiffany's father runaway with debt almost to all the villagers and the poor little girl received the beatings and harsh words from them, as a kind-hearted family, the Hwang adopted Tiffany because Grandma Hwang treated her as own blood since Mr. Hwang's daughter passed away from leukemia 5-years ago, Tiffany lived with the Hwang couple and registered her under the same surname and Stephanie as her official name. Mr. Hwang was a famous congressman in the district of Seongnam but he passed away two-years later after they adopted Tiffany because of heart attack involving politics against the Choi and since then Tiffany or Stephanie wanted to seek for revenge against them and one of Mr. Hwang's colleagues offered her a position in congress before she promoted at the Senate position and not long after she's being representative to run as President on the National Election because of her good performance and clean intentions as a political figure. No one knows about her dark past aside from the Hwang, her father's colleague Mr. Hong and Choi Sooyoung, her now ex-boyfriend who betrays her.

20 years ago

"YAHHHH!!! ARE YOU BLIND???" Tiffany yelled at someone who bumps into hee when she's helping an old lady on her way to the university, she's now studying law after she's being home-schooled and passed the qualifications to enter the college.

"YAHH!! ARE YOU YELLING AT ME???" A group of boys were bumped into them and the one who bumps into Tiffany was none other than the leader of the gang.

"Seriously? You're the one whose not looking at me, mister??" Tiffany scoffed arrogantly while the leader pissed off from her mocking behavior towards him. He ready to punched the girl but someone stops him, one of his member.

"Can we just let her go instead? She's not even worth of time hyung, c'mon were not gonna argue with an annoying noona, right??" The young Taeyeon said trying to save her from his leader' wrath since he's not stupid to knew whose at fault and he knew that his leader was at fault of not looking at his direction and bumped into Tiffany who was watching them with a pissed look on her face.

"YAH!! THIS WOMAN YOU CALLED NOONA ACCUSING OF ME NOT LOOKING AT MY DIRECTION!!" The leader retorted back at Taeyeon who was still pleading at him.

"WHATTT??? MEE?? YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT HERE!!!" Tiffany answered back in a rude manner pointing at herself before him made the leadet ready to jumped at her.

"YYAAAHHH!!!! WHY YOUUU??!!" The leader was being grabbed by the boys while young Taeyeon gesturing them that he'll handle her instead.

"Look, noona I'm sorr--------"

*BLAG*

Before Taeyeon could said a word, he's been punched by the woman straight into his face before Tiffany runaway for her lives leaving a poor boy cursing from pain and they both didn't crossed path afterwards but the boy still waiting on the same spot where he's punched by her to at least confronted Tiffany but the said woman didn't show herself because she flew to California after Grandma Hwang passed away.

"Seriously, Taeng hyung? You still waiting for a woman whom you didn't even know her name and why she punched you?" A young Yoong said while laughing at Taeyeon's unusual behavior wasting his time into something inportant or not, he's not even serious in his own study so why did he wasting his time to a stranger who hurt him and runaway.

"You know kid, you don't even know the feeling of love at first sight, do you?" Taeyeon said ruffling little Yoong's peppero hair while they botb waiting under the post lamp nearby the street where she met Tiffany for the first time.

"Omona! Hyung! You're inlove with a stranger??" Yoong squealed happily teasing a blushing Taeyeon.

"YAH!!! STOP SHOUTING SOMEONE MIGHT HEAR YOU!!! YOU EMBARRASSING US YOONGIE!!!" Taeyeon covered the little Yoong's mouth who was jumping happily before they both stumbled on the ground laughing.

"I'm inlove with her, am I?" Young Taeyeon whisper while smiling to himself holding a small lawyer's badge from Tiffany's school that fell after she runaway from him, he looked at the thing on his hand as he hold up high on the moon made a shining effect from the badge.

(INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: KOI WO SHITA NO WA BY AIKO (A Silent Voice OST)

FLASHBACK END

"Where are you right now? Are you already a lawyer now?" Taeyeon talked to himself staring blankly at the badge while he's killing his time at the rooftop of the Blue House on his break time.

"Why couldn't I forget a stranger until now? Am I being crazy right now?" He added before scrutinizing the thing on his hand, he's crazily smiling while looking at the badge. The thing inspires him all over the years because he believes that the badge belongs to an angel from above ( A/N: I knew he sounds crazy but let him be XD)

"Did I order you that you can rest until your break ends? How come you let the President searched you all over her own Blue House without informing me where did you go? You're unbelievable, really Mr. Kim! You're making me crazy!!" Tiffany scoffed as she watched him zoning out not long ago.

"Did the President already misses me while I'm not around, huh?" Taeyeon teases her nowadays but they both label it like a little jokes for each other since they grew confortable with their presence.

"Huh, keep on dreaming!!" Tiffany snorted before she turned around crossing her arms to her chest.

"Just admit that you always missing me, Madam Hwang??!! I knew it, you're blushing like crazy!!!" Taeyeon followed behind still teasing her to make her pissed off because its their daily routine these passes few days.

*BLAG*

"ARGHHH!!! YYAAHHHH WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?????" Taeyeon caresses his already swollen cheeks that punched by Tiffany.

"Serves you right! Hmpp!" Tiffany walked away with a little smile on her face leaving a pouting Taeyeon who still following her like a lost puppy.

Oblivously, a certain blonde whose watching them bitterly from behind already wiping her tears before she turned around and walked away.

To be continued

A/N: Can I be selfish for the next chapter this time since I'm a truly TaengSic shipper if you didn't know and ironically, I'm writing TaeNy's fanfictions for my beloved readers, hard to decide :)

So, TaeNy already met back then and she's young Taetae's first love before Jessica.

What will happen to TaengSic's sinking relationship? :(

Be ready for the revelations and Choi Sooyoung's revenge!