Chapter 21

_________________

Benjamin's POV

_________________

After a long and interesting Christmas vacation;School is back again. I haven't started on my New Year's Resolution though but Im not planning on having one either.

I picked up my backpack, fixed my hair up a bit, took a photo, posted it on instagram and headed out. Maybe if I did had a new year's resolution one of them will be avoiding my mom from dropping and picking me up from school. Like literally, Im graduating from highschool this year and do I look like someone who needs to be baby-ed?

"Sup Ben! We're heading to the arcade later wanna come?" Tobias said, with the words Im expecting to receive.

"Sure! Meet you guys there I'll go tell my girlfriend about it" upon saying 'girlfriend', Tobias looked at me with wide eyes like he's giving me the are-you-kidding-me-right-now face.

"By girlfriend, you mean Bridgette right?"

"Yeah, something wrong? Im not saying I'll be going with her to the arcade. I mean she's really not into that stuff"

"But I thought-" suddenly the bell rang

"I gotta go see ya later Tobias!" I said going to class.

Upon walking down the hallway, I can't help but to smile. Knowing that I can see my girlfriend again after Christmas. I really miss her! And I even bought a promise ring just to show her much I love her.

--

"Okay class almost time for the long awaited Prom!" Mrs. Gertude exclaimed with a huge grin on her face making the whole class giggle and cheer with joy. Ah yes, Prom! I could give her the promise ring at the prom! That would be romantic right? I've seen it in the movies and I can't wait to experience it in reality. I know we might be too young to make promises. But I know she is the one for me.

"So Benjamin, have any date for the prom yet?" flirty Lillia cooed throwing her long curly hair back and sitting on my desk. "Yup, my girlfriend" I smiled and left.

I waited for Bridgette to go out from her room (we have different schedules). After a couple of minutes, the most gorgeous girl in the whole world stepped out. "Babe!" I screamed and hugged her "I miss you so much!" I said letting her go. "I miss you too baby! You're going with me to prom right?" she said "Well, I was planning for a decent proposal but-" "Im going to look great at prom. I might even be crowned as the prom queen!" she giggled "And well, maybe you could win for prom king.. But anyways, I could be prom queen! And then there would be pictures and I'll have a crown and everything! I'll be the star of the night!" she continued.

Lets just say there were a lot of topics related to Prom..

--

"Babe, I'll just go to the arcade to you know. Hang out with the boys" I muttered waving goodbye. I can't wait to catch up with my friends not that I don't like spending time with Bridgette, I just need some time for myself also.

After a few hours of casual chilling out in the arcade. I can't help but to stare at Sam who is just right on the booth next to us. She looks happy but she's with someone else, someone much taller than her. It was a boy! I stepped forward to have a closer look on the boy, It was Mac. Are they dating? Nah, probably just Sam's friend.. But no! Mac's arm is on Sam's shoulder! Typical friend thing? I don't know.

I found myself walking closer to them unexpectedly. What was I doing?!

"Yeah whatever you say loser" Sam said shooting another duck off