Chapter 18

___________

Sam's POV

___________

Christmas just comes around closer and nearer as we speak, but I still can't get my mind of him. When I wake up in the morning the warmth of the blankets just reminds me of his arms warming me up. The scent of the fresh chilly morning air reminds me of his smell that you can't just get enough of. The sound of the sweet calm atmosphere reminds me of his soothing voice that makes you forget about the world..

"Goodmorning Sam!" The sight of Mac's much larger frame reminds me of how he used to stand up for me.. Please go away Benjamin..

"Morning.." I mumbled and looked straight away to the window

"Hey, Its a wonderful morning and you still look down.." He sighed "You can't take him of your mind can't you?" he said reading my mind

"How did-"

"You know you talk when you sleep" He grinned. Well instead of blushing I was creeped out from the thoughts of him watching me while sleeping.. I mean who doesn't get scared knowing you're being watched while you sleep?! And I was talking about him in my sleep? Now this makes me hopeless in moving on..

"How about let's take a walk in the snow?" I nodded and he left me to change.

I wore a grey sweater with a white tank top beneath it, a pair of skinny jeans and some ankled boots together with a furry coat and topped it off with a beanie. I also braided out my hair to avoid looking messed up later. I then went down to see Mac already prepared to leave. He was wearing a hoodie some jeans and a pair of air jordans.

"You seem stuffed" He chuckled and led me outside

It was freezing! Good thing our clothes was warm enough to make us secure. We reached to the park. The ground was literally covered in snow! Some kids were busy making a snowman in the corner and the others was just walking around this winter wonderland. Then suddenly I felt myself getting hit on the stomach with a snowball

"Hey! Two can play at that game!" I said throwing another snowball at Mac

It wasn't that long enough to make us build seperate forts and played with the snow.

After a while I felt exhausted to fight more.

"*huff* I-uh.. I- I tired!" he just laughed at my tired voice and took my hand and gladly took it

"We're still not done yet" 

"And where? Am I suppose are we going now?!"

"You'll see!" he said and dragged me to who knows where.

--

"The Winter festival?"

"Yup" he smiled and dragged me again to the bump cars

Memories flashed back again.. This is where my dad and I used to go.. I never went back here ever since he-..

~Flashback~

"Daddy?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Promise me you'll always take me back here okay?" I didn't want to leave! Everything looks so magical here! I wanna live here instead

"I promise sweetie.. I promise" he said picking me up and kissing my nose

"I love you daddy"

"I love you more"

~End of Flashback~

"Sam?" Mac said snapping me out of my trance

"We're next!" He said excitingly like he was just about to get his first taste of bacon. Mm.. bacon.

We took separate cars. Mine was the blue one and his was the red one. When the bell rang I sprang into action. I bumped every single car I see. I was just so happy again! These were the moments when I'm bound to forget every problems I have. No Benjamin, No Bridgette, No sluts, No whores, No nothing! Just me and the wind!. Then I heard a camera click. It was Mac snapping a photo of me while riding the blues, I didn't care though. I was too damn happy to care!

When the cars stopped I was frustrated but it somehow uplifted my mood.

"Why did you take a photo of me?"

"No reason" He smiled "I never seen you that happy before. Wtf am I blushing? The heck of it Sam STOP.

"Woah this place gets jammed up pretty fast! Stay close to me okay?" He whispered and held into my hand tightly. The feeling of us holding hands bring butterflies to my stomach which I didn't know I would feel again. He smiled at me. That smile.. That smile just melts me. DSHAJKFHSUIH STOP. Stop doing this again Sam!

"Lets go ride the ferris wheel!" He said the same expression on his face when we rode the bumper cars

"Sure" I giggled and raced him to it "Last one there is a rotten egg!"

As expected I won this bet HAHAHA. 

Once we got into the ferris wheel I appreciated the beauty of the carnival. And how the magic seems to go back again. The lights were gleaming to the night sky. I turned to Mac to see him snapping photos of the carnival.

"It is beautiful right?" I nodded

"Do you feel it too?"

"The majestic feeling of being on top of the world? Then YES!" I screamed

"Well then you know what to do" we glared at each other and screamed

"IM THE KING OF THE WORLD!"

"IM THE QUEEN OF ALL BEEFS AND BACONS!!"

Well you know what I screamed..

"Beefs and bacons?" he chuckled "Are you hungry?"

I looked down on my stomach and nodded 

"Well what do you say about dropping by Mac Donalds' and grabbing a snack. And then I'll drop you off your house after?"

"I'd say.. WHAT A SPLENDID IDEA DEAR MAC!" I screamed

Its funny what they say, to stop looking back at the past and move on. But I'd say they are just idiots. How can you learn if you won't look back? You'll regret something if you just keep on moving on and forgetting the lessons you must've learn from that certain tradegy.

Luckily for me. I can still somehow relive the past in staying at the places that made me happy again

***

Author's Note:

So sorry if this chapter is kinda short again. 

Anyways this chapter is about Sam moving on and you can say.. Lovey Dovey scenes with Mac

But there WILL be more drama on the next few chapters I promise!

The pictures on the right with the black and white IS the photo Mac took of Sam and so as the amusement park beneath it. (Yes I know Chloe Moretz yeah.. soo prettehhh)

LOVE YA GUYSS xoxox

Oh and btw Yes I do post chapters early in the morning to start it off fresh you know?

Stay tuned,follow,tell a friend,vote and comment down below if you like amusment parks or carnivals