Chapter 22

Sam's POV

"You have got to be kidding me" Mac said winning another round of foosball. "Im not joking. Look, besides dolling up. No one asked me to the prom" "Oh really?" "Yes" he took a step closer to me, his arms folded. "Well then, how do you explain Robert, Kingsley, Chris, Joshua and Kenneth?" he looked at me with a raised brow "I mean, someone whom I know or like-" "Someone like Benjami-" "NO!" I screamed covering my ears, preventing from hearing his name again. Mac looked seemingly amused from my annoyance by letting out a chuckle. "Sammy wants a date, Sammy wants a date, Sammy-" "Will you shut up?"

Benjamin's POV

Well everything is settled. I have my dad's car to pick her up, I have a great looking tux, I had my hair styled, I have an amazing girl to dance with me in the prom tonight, I have the promise ring in my pocket for later. So far so good, I hope nothing will get in the way.

"I'll see ya later mom" I chanted giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Have fun!". With that,I left to the car. Cursing myself for not having a liscence. "Well you look like a man" my dad teased "I look like a penguin for crying out loud" I chuckled "A good looking penguin"

--

I cleared my throat walking to Bridgette's house. Somehow, my nervousness was lessen upon walking a familiar path I took when visiting Sam. Sam.. I wonder if she's going to prom.. She'll probably not. "Oh Benjamin, you look nice. Come on in" Mrs. Perez greeted me upon entering. As I stepped in. Everything looked different. The walls were repainted, the old sofa was replaced with a new unfamiliar one, the old coffee table was also replaced, the old broken pavement was fixed and so as the other stuff.

"Uh, Benjamin hello?! You should be praising me right now" Bridgette said snapping me out. Well isn't that too vain to say. But I guess girls do that? "You look good babe" "Good?! Good doesn't win the war!" "Okay okay you look fine" The truth is I don't like her choice. Too much revealing, too short. It was even short enough to be considered as a bathing suit. "Shall we leave?" she said smiling greatly getting her purse. "Can you get something for that?" "What?" "That" i said motioning to her chest area without looking at her "We're going to a prom not a stripping club" "Well we're certainly not going to the Church also" she ranted back leaving me no choice.

When we arrived to school. I guess every girl also did wore the same. Revealing and short. "I don't like you wearing that" I took off my blazer and gave it to her "Wear this" "No way" she stepped out. My dad gave me an unapolegic smile before shutting the door.

"Well lets meet at the dance floor then, My friends are calling me love you see ya!" Bridgette said running to some girls also wearing revealing clothes. typical

I then, went to my friends with their girlfriends. "Hey Benja! Looking hot as always" Tobias chanted giving me a bro hug. This is going to be a pretty long night

--

At the dance floor you could see everyone looking happy. Maybe its time. I squeezed Bridgette hand a little before facing her. "What?" "You look so beautiful tonight, always" "Of course, what are you trying to say?" she said looking confused.Everyone was staring at us but I dont care. "I love you, forever and always. And I vow to never leave your side." I then placed the ring on her finger without taking any answer. "One day, you'll have a real one, a big and shiny one" I smiled and kissed her. But I couldn't help but notice some other guys giving me the death stares. Maybe because they are jealous of my girl. "Oh my God Benjamin, I love you too!" she said kissing me back.

We walked down the hallways with our fingers interlocked "This is so amazing!" she said admiring the little band that fit her finger perfectly. "Thank you so much, I have to go to Chelsea.. I-i think I left my purse there see ya later" she said leaving me again. I had to follow her out of curiosity.