Chapter 31

(i don't know a single bit about fashion but i tried my best so..)

Benjamin's POV

"Sure!"

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean, you'll help me right?"

"Yup all the way" Teresa exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Should I go tell Sam or-"

"I'll go tell her no problem I just-" she gasped and hugged me which was awkward since I wasn't prepared. So I was there standing as Teresa hugged me tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she chanted swaying us from left to right.

Then suddenly there was an obnoxious cough that caught our attention. "Sir? Your photoshoot is ready" Sam stated holding a black clipboard against her chest. "Oh yeah... Teresa?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you please let go of me?"

*    *    *

Sam was leading the way to the small studio Veronica prepared. Her black heels clicking against the hard wooden floor at each step. "Sneakers and toms are not up in your alley?" I asked

"I'm twenty years old" she bluntly answered

"Oh so you think that changing your look would give out an oustanding impression?"

"I prefer to call it revamping" she corrected as she went ahead to open the door. Everyone was running around some were changing the backdrop while the others were running around to fix the lighting "It's been a while" I sighed reminscing the productive days I had when I was younger. Looking back, I always had this ambition in which I would want to inspire other people by means of getting in touch with them. Now that I'm older, I never thought about being an inspiration to anyone- I remained isolated for a long period of time for crying out loud just rethinking about my life; who would even dare to think of me as a great model to look up to?- Noone!

"Sir I think it is best for you to go and come see mo- I mean" she shook her head "Veronica-to make sure everything is going fine"

*      *     *    *

Sam led me back to Veronica's office and left us shortly. On the table was a bunch of clothing and all kinds of accessories. "I want you to go pick the clothes they'd wear in the shoot" she instructed.

I picked out a white shirt with a small pocket on the upper right carrying the same pattern we had chose. "This would look good with Teresa don't you think?" I said raising the shirt up to show her. "Teresa?"

"I bumped into her on the way here and offered her to model if that's okay with you..." I explained

"She said she'll help me with.. you know, the whole get-sam-back-to-me plan?" Please say yes

"Excellent negotiation you had there Ben, I'm so proud of you" she said with a smile on her face and her hands joined together in anticipation

I sighed and slid down the sofa next to the table. "Yeah right Maleficent" I mocked "I kinda feel wrong for doing this. What if there is really no hope for us?"

She shook her head and walked towards me, placing a hand on my shoulder "Nonsense Ben"

"When Kenny died, my husband whom I loved very much- I thought I was never going to recover from his lost"

"But look at me now!" she beamed "You know Ben, if you truly love someone you'd do whatever it takes to get that person back and you should never lose hope"

I looked up to her and smiled "You're really pushing your own daughter to like me. How sweet"

She gave me a glare and chuckled "You should be thanking me not critisizing me. And besides, I really don't like Mac for Samantha"

I raised a brow. Veronica hates Mac? "Why? What's with Mac?" I asked and she started walking away. "There's something about that kid... It's been years since those two were together yet he hasn't even tried inviting his own family over for dinner maybe?" How could Mac not know the rules of dating? Introducing your parents to 'their' parents to know whether they'll accept you to their family. Simple

"But anyways I had reserved you both a table at a restaurant just a few streets away from here"

"I can't take her out for a date just like that! She has a boyfriend!" I yelled and Veronica laughed again

"Oh Benjamin, aren't you just too nice?" she said pinching my cheek "But it doesn't have to be a date"

"Think about it as just hanging out"

*****

Author's Note:

Bet you weren't expecting an update today *winks* but yaaay Sam and Benjamin are going to hangout in the next update!!

Wasn't able to edit this one so there could have been a few typos.

So far school has been good to me this week.

Stay tuned vote, tell a friend, follow and comment down below bec liam is the most kindhearted person in earth  (i cri)