Prologue/Part One

Date: May 8, 2020 Age: 17

"You know what YN!?"

"What!?"

"Get the hell out of my house! Get the hell out of my life! And get the hell out of my sight! Don't bother coming back! I'm blocking your number!"

"Fine! I didn't want to see you anyways!"

"I never loved you!" She shouted at me, shoving me out the door and slamming it. This damn girl! I can't deal with her now! 4 fucking years and she just throws it all away! Typical Lisa! She didn't even seem upset about it! Never fucking loved me! That's a big load of bullshit! I shook my head and started back to my car on the opposite side of the street.

Lisa's POV

"I can't deal with this now Lena!" I screamed into my pillow, throwing it across the room.

"What happened anyways? I mean, you were harsh back there, way more than usual."

"I don't know! He's just changed for the worst! I can't deal with him anymore!"

"Stop yelling, would you. He didn't do anything wrong you know."

"He didn't do anything wrong? Lena! He forgot our anniversary, he forgot my birthday, he forgot about me entirely! And I'm finished with it all!"

"No he didn't! You forgot your anniversary, you were busy on your birthday and told him you'd talk to him the next day, and you were so damn busy, he never got to spend time with you! You fucked this up and now you lost him!"

"Im not dealing with this right now." I sighed, signalling for my sister to turn off the lights. "I'm going to bed."

"It's noon."

"And I'm tired and drained, goodnight." I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side.

"Okay." She sighed. "I love you Lisa, we'll deal with this later." Why does this have to be so difficult?

YNs POV

Damn girls, I swear they're so dumbfounded when it comes to this stuff! I rolled my eyes and drove to my friend, Griffins, house. I pulled up and knocked.

"Hey YN, here to stay or get Griffin?" His mom answered, obviously tired of having the both of us screaming all day.

"Just to pick up Griffin." I smiled at her, still feeling there was a literal knife in my chest.

"Griffin! Come on honey! YNs here!" She shouted, leaning back to look at the stairs. Griffin came sprinting down the stairs, a bag slinging from side to side on his shoulder.

"Wassup bitch." He laughed as him mom scolded him.

"Griffin! Language." She glared as he rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Bye mom." He yelled back, already halfway to my car. He slid across the hood and got in the passengers side. "So, why'd you come and get me?"

"Lisa broke up with me and I need a drink."

"You need a drink over that chick? Didn't you two date for what? A week? Two weeks?"

"Four years." I corrected, blasting the radio and rolling down the windows.

"Damn, what happened?"

"I don't even know. She just keeps bitching on how I forget about everything, when I don't even forget anything. Then she said she never loved me."

"Ouch. Eh, she was kinda stuck up anyways."

"Don't say that about her. She was 'ight. Real good too." I winked at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and quickly looked the other way.