Chapter 18

"YN, just talk to me."

"How the fuck did you even get in here?! I had the chain lock on the door along with the other fucking locks!"

"I asked for a key and said I knew you."

"Get the hell out of my room! I don't want to see you any time soon!"

"Just talk to me!" There was a loud knock on the room door. I swung it open.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to quiet down or I'm going to have to ask you too leave."

"Oi shut the fuck up man!"

"That's it! Out of my hotel! Both of you. Now!"

"You fucked up again Lisa!" I grabbed my bag and picked up Finnly while storming out to the parking lot, Lisa close behind.

"I'm sorry YN! Just fucking talk to me! Please!" Her voice cracked as she spoked, nearly balling. She grabbed my arm and spun me to face her. Her eyes were red and bloodshot and she smelled of day old alcohol and cigarettes. "Please just listen to me."

"I don't have time for your bullshit excuses!" I loaded the bags into the trunk and put a crying Finnly into the backseat. I turned on the car and closed my door. She opened it, looking at me with wide, pleading eyes. I rolled my eyes then got out, closing the door behind me. "One minute. That's all you have."

"I love you and I got jealous and I didn't watch how loud I was talking and I was upset with you and myself at the same time and I'm sorry YN. I hate myself for that happening. I hate seeing you hurt that way. I hate it so much. Yell at me! Hit me! Shove me down! Kill me! Do something to get back for heavens sake! Just don't ignore me! I can't go without at least seeing you!" Tears were streaming from her eyes as her makeup-less face was twisted into an expression of pure pain and sorrow. I took a deep breath and rubbed my hands over my face, trying not to cry too.

"I can't Lisa. I just fucking can't right now. I don't know how I let this all happened, but it did. Please, just leave me alone until I can get my head straight."

"I'm sorry YN, but I can't. And I'm sorry for this. I'll explain when you wake up." It all went black after a sharp pain to the side of my neck. Nothing but blackness and ringing.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up, frantically looking around.

"You're awake?" She sounded surprised. I felt a hand run down my abdomen. I looked down to see I had no shirt on. In fact, there was nothing but a new pair of Calvin's.

"What happened?" I groaned, trying to rub my head, only to find that I couldn't move my arms. I was chained to some metal bars, one on each side of me. "Lisa. What the hell did you do?"

"I'm sorry YN. It had to be done this way. You wouldn't listen any other way."

"Then you let me go you psycho! Let me go!" I was getting mad. Not only I was here, but so was Finnly. I don't know where, but I knew she wouldn't just leave him.

"'Fraid I can't do that."

"Where's my brother?"

"Don't worry. He's fine. Probably still watching cartoons and eating popcorn."

"Sure he is."

"I told him we were talking about 'adult things' and he needs to let us talk for a moment. So he won't be back for a while." She smiled a little bit before taking her hand off of me and pulling up a chair. "Now, talk with me."

"I have no choice dipshit. Now talk, I'm not getting any younger tied here."

"YN, I didn't want to do this. I just wanted you to talk with me and listen to me. I can explain everything."

"Honest?"

"I promise."

"Okay, but, can I be untied? I'll sit, and I'll listen. I jus want to be untied. I can't feel my arms."

"Promise you won't try and run or something?"

"I have no clue where we are, it would be no use anyways."

"Just promise it."

"Fine. I promise." I rolled my eyes and waited as she walked out of the room. She came back only minutes later with clothes in her hand and a key. She walked over to me and unlocked whatever was around my wrists.

"Here. I'm sorry." She handed me a pair of black joggers and a bottle of water.

"Do you happen to have a shirt or a hoodie or something like that?"

"No, sorry."

"It's okay, thank you for the water." I nodded, trying not to make worse of a bad situation. "Listen, Lisa, I don't know what's gotten into you, but it needs to stop. Whatever it is needs to stop now. I'll even help you with it, just please stop it all."

"I can't."

"And why not?"

"No matter what I try, I can't stop thinking about you. I drive myself mad. I can't do it anymore YN. Here." She opened my hand and laid a pistol in it.

"Lisa no."

"I couldn't do it. Please. I'm begging you."

"Lisa, I can't. I really can't."

"Why? Please just do it." Her voice cracked as she swallowed hard, staring at me with teary eyes. "YN I've hurt you so much. I've hurt everyone so much. I drugged you and kidnapped you for heavens sake. Just do it." She was shaking. She grabbed onto my arm, her nails digging into my bicep. "Please...please...please." I slid the pistol into my pocket and gently held onto her arm, laying her back.

"Lisa, I'm going to be right here. I want you to sleep. I'm going to be right next to you the who time. I promise. Okay?" She nodded and stared up at the ceiling. "Close your eyes Lisa. I'm right here and I'm not leaving. I promise you. Just sleep." She nodded again and closed her eyes. I climbed next to her and pulled her onto my chest, quietly humming. I fell asleep shortly after, still holding onto Lisa. I hate being nice to her after she got me dumped, got me kicked out of my house, drugged me, kidnapped me, then nearly had me kill her. But she needs someone right now. She needs ME right now. And I have to be there for her. I don't know why, but I can't loose her. Not now.