Chapter 12

"YN? Why'd you call?"

"Hey Lis, umm, meet me at the train station in 10 minutes. Bring clothes for one week."

"Wait, huh? You can't ju-"

"Please." She sighed into the phone.

"I suppose, can I bring Lena?"

"It doesn't matter. If you want to then sure." I hung up and got into my car, rubbing my eyes before sending a text to Sarah.

*I'm going to our hometown for the week to calm down. If you can't take care of Finnly, his friend Matts parents already said he could stay the week. Thanks." I put my phone up and drove to the station, twiddling my fingers with every nervous step. I got to the loading dock, (or whatever the hell its called), and sat down. A few minutes later, just as I was losing hope, Lisa and Lena ran in.

"Sorry, traffic was heavy because of a wreck." Lisa breathed heavily, scanning the big crowd around us.

"It's no problem, all that matters it that you're here. Come." I pulled them both into a quick hug and tugged them to the train, handing three tickets to the man at the entrance, then pulling the twins to a tabled seating area.

"So, why are we here?" Lena finally broke the silence.

"Well, I needed a break and I figured why not go and visit someone. Like how we all used to be, before everything went wrong." I looked over at Lisa, my eyes soft. "I just want it to be like when we were kids." I broke the eye contact when a guy in a red velvet vest stood at the end of the table.

"Can I get you three any drinks?"

"Brandy on the rocks please." I smiled a little, nodding my head. I sat and stared at the table, trying to think.

"YN. Hey! YN!" I quickly looked up at Lisa, who was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? You seem so jumpy. Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, pff, yeah, everything's just fine and dandy. I'm just thinking."

"Mhmm, I'm sure. Come on, spit it out."

"It's nothing, really."

"YN, I will kick you so hard if you don't tell me what's wrong."

"Nope." She stood up and looked down at me, a death glare like Lena's on her face.

"If you really have to know, I just broke up with my girlfriend, okay? Is that enough for you now?"

"YN, I-"

"No, it's uhh, it's fine, let's just enjoy the trip, okay?"

"Uh, yeah, okay." She quietly nodded before sitting back down next to me. I rested my hand on her leg and smiled a little, trying to lighten the mood. She sadly smiled back and laid her head on my shoulder.

"So, who are we visiting?" Lena asked me, being quiet because Lisa had fallen asleep. We were grabbing are bags and I was holding Lisa bridal style, her side pressed against my chest.

"Remember Griffin?" I heard Lena groan, so I looked over at her just in time to catch her rolling her eyes. "I know I know, but we have to come on good terms with him."

"He ruined us."

"We had no chance anyways. I can't date my ex's sister. That's wrong."

"We had a chance if he didn't tell."

"Lisa was devastated when she found out. Even if we did, we would've had to tell her at some point. He just saved us the worst."

"I guess." She shrugged, following me to a cab. We got in and I buckled Lisa in the middle. "I still think we could've made it work."

"Me too, but it wouldn't have lasted. We both were out of it. I was just out of a relationship, and so were you, it wouldn't have been pretty."

"Yeah." We were silent until we pulled up to a big white house with a white fence around it. "He lives here now?"

"Apparently." I stared at the house in awe. What's he up to these days, damn. I picked Lisa up and Lena grabbed our bags. We walked up the hill to the house and knocked.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter, it's late and I needed one up. I'll have a long one up sometime tomorrow...hopefully. Thanks for all the patience!