Chapter 7

I woke up, my head throbbing and my Calvin's pulled slightly lower than usual. I looked to my left and saw Lisa laying next to me, the covers pulled to just below her collarbone. Is she...I pulled up the covers and looked under...yup. I quickly covered her again and looked up at the ceiling, my cheeks burning. I heard a small whimper come from her lips as she slowly opened her eyes. She groaned and placed her hand over her eyes.

"Mmmm, it's too bright." She quietly groaned, turning to lay on her stomach.

"What time is it?" She flipped to stare at me with wide eyes when I spoke.

"What the hell? Why are you in my room?"

"I'm not. You're in my room."

"Well how'd I get here?"

"I don't know. The last thing I remember is having a bad dream, waking up, then seeing you walk into the kitchen. I don't know what happened after that." I felt her squirm around.

"I think I know." She half smirked, but rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She started to get up but I stopped her.

"Woah woah woah, let me get up first, I'm actually in clothes. I can grab you a robe or something to walk over there with." I quickly grabbed her shoulder. I heard her let out a long breath and give in.

"Fine." She laid back down as I got up and grabbed a grey robe I had hanging on my bathroom door. I tossed it to her and she slid it on carefully, then stood up and tied it. "Thanks, I'm gonna shower now."

"Oh, here." I tossed her a pair of clean clothes.

"Thanks again, I'll be out in like thirty minutes."

"Okay, if I'm not in here after, I'm probably downstairs making breakfast." I walked down, seeing Lena already in the kitchen. "Morning."

"Good morning YN. Hey, do you know where Lisa is? I woke up last night and she wasn't in the bed."

"Yeah, she came into my room and slept there. She's in the shower right now." Lena just kinda stared at me with an emotion I couldn't read.

"And why?"

"I don't know, she said she couldn't sleep last night so we both drank a bit, then went to bed." I shrugged as Lena started to laugh uncontrollably.

"I thought you were and having a nightmare and just had the scream of a girl." She laughed harder, wiping the tears from her eyes. "At least wait until I'm out of the house to do that stuff, Jesus." She laughed, trying to drink a glass of water she had, but initially ended up spitting it everywhere and laughing again.

"Oh come on, it's not funny Lena."

"It is too funny." She gripped her stomach and laughed even harder. "Oh YN faster!" She mocked as Lisa walked downstairs. "Lisa, Lisa you need to be more quiet." She laughed, turning her attention to Lisa.

"Shut up Lena."

"Wish you would've done the same while I was trying to sleep."

"Do you always talk?"

"Do you always scream?" Lena just kept laughing and using come backs.

"Be quiet!" Lisa groaned, grabbing a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge.

"You too."

"Okay okay okay, enough, you two are getting annoying now." I roll my eyes and start heading up stairs to my room. I threw on some ripped jeans, a navy v-neck, and grabbed my keys before walking downstairs. "I'm gonna go pick up some breakfast at McDonald's. You wanna come?"

"Why again when you two already did that?" Lena started laughing again.

"Lena, I might actually kill you." I groaned, pushing the twins out the door and to my car. I drove to the closest McDonalds with the radio nearly all the way up, trying to ignore their constant bickering from the backseat. I pulled up to my house and shut the car off, violently turning to face the twins. "I will turn this car around right now if you two don't shut it!"

"You can't fuck my sister at McDonalds."

"Shut up Lena!" Lisa cuts in, throwing a fry at Lena.

"Lena, I'm not fucking your sister!"

"The screaming last night at 5am didn't sound like just sleeping to me."

"Shut up!" Lisa shouts again.

"Oh YN! Keep going! Faster faster!" Lena mimicked in Lisa's voice, laughing while doing so.

"I'm gonna kill you, Lena." Lisa growls, glaring at her sister.

"Whatever." She laughs. "It'll be a win win. I don't have to listen to your screaming, and you two will have the whole house to yourselves."

"I'm done with you Lena. We have to get in and check on Finnly." I get out, slamming the car door behind me. I heard them arguing until we got upstairs and I walked into Finnlys room. "What's up kiddo?" I smiled at him. "Damn you're getting big. We'll need to get you an actual bed soon, won't we?" My smile grew when he giggled and squirmed around in his crib. "Love you buddy." I smiled before walking out and downstairs, to where the girls were already eating at the table. "Are you two finally gonna stop arguing?"

"We have food. Why would we waste the energy we have to eat as much as possible on arguing?" Lena says, shoving fries into her mouth.

"I don't know, you're like that." I shrugged, sitting down next to Lisa. We finished eating so I threw everything away and picked up my phone. A missed call from Griffin. I called him back. "Yo, Griff. What'd you need man?"

"Dude, why did you not show up?"

"Just needed an off day."

"Okay so you know Victoria?"

"From calculus?"

"Yeah."

"What about her?"

"She's having a party tonight, wanna invite Sarah?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll text her now."

"Ight dude, I'll text you later. It's at 10." And with that, he hung up. I found the twins on my couch, watching television.

"Hey, Lena?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know about Victoria's party tonight?"

"Mhmm."

"Are you going?"

"Wasn't planning on it. Why?"

"I was wondering if you and Lisa could watch Finnly for a few hours. Griffin wants to go and he wanted me to go with."

"Yeah, sure we'll watch him."

"Ah, thanks, you're amazing." I smiled, sitting down next to Lisa, placing my hand on her thigh. She looked over at me and smiled before leaning her head on my shoulder. I guess we're getting along now. I don't know. You never know with Lisa. She's so bipolar when it comes to this type of shit. She can never keep her mind made for more than a few hours. The most she's kept a decision made was a day. Maybe, maybe she'll second guess herself again, and it'll all go back to how it was when we first met. Just maybe, maybe there's that sliver of a chance left.