Chapter 11

I woke up early to see Finnly still asleep. Shit, I need someone to babysit him. I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts for a specific one. I found it and called.

"YN? We haven't seen each other in years, why'd you call?"

"Hey Lena, uhh, you're in Berlin right now, yeah?"

"Huh? How do you know that?"

"Lisa, she came by."

"I knew she was up to something. Im sorry for whatever she broke."

"No no no, she's actually my new main actress in the film I'm directing."

"Oh, cool, why'd you call then?"

"Lisa and I are meeting to...talk...at the café and I was wondering if you were free to watch Finnly for a couple hours. Only if you want to and you're able to."

"Ummm, yeah, I guess I can. What time do you need me there?"

"Does 11:30 work for you?"

"Yeah, I'll be there around 11, we can catch up a bit. It's been a while."

"Sounds good. I'll see you then Lena." I hung up as Finnly was waking up.

"Morning YN." He smiled, hugging me.

"Hey bud. Do you remember Lena?"

"Mhmm."

"She's gonna come and watch you for a few hours. Are you cool with that?"

"Yeah, she makes good food." He nodded, smiling like a fool. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"She'll be here soon, so go ahead and get dressed."

"Okay." He giggled, running out of my room. I threw on some khaki joggers, a black shirt with a black ripped hoodie and a black blackdope brand hat. I heard a knock on the door. I ran up and answered it.

"Hey Len." I smiled with wide eyes at her.

"YN! Jesus you've changed a lot." She smiled back, her eyebrows raised.

"Could say the same for you." I chuckled, stepping aside. "Come on in. I think Finnly's still getting ready. He should be down soon."

"Sounds good."

"Want anything to drink. I can make some coffee or grab some drinks."

"Nah, I'm good. So, what have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing too much. I got a job as a director and we're filming a new movie. Uhh, nothing really else than that. I guess. What about you?"

"I went into the music business and I just got back from recording in LA."

"You're recording in America? Damn. Maybe we could work on something together?"

"You sing?"

"A bit. I've never sang in front of anyone, but I think I'm pretty good."

"Definitely, I'll have to listen to you sometime." She smirked at me, laughing a little.

"Ah, I see you're still a child."

"Am not, anyways." She giggled, looking down at the golden watch on her wrist. "You should probably get going. It's almost 11:40."

"Yeah, thanks for coming. I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem, really. Finnly is pretty cool." She patted a giggling Finnly's head. I stood up and lifted Finnly up.

"I'll see you later little buddy. Behave for Lena, you hear me?"