Chapter 10

"Hey baby, Griffin called you an hour ago." I was greeted with a kiss on the cheek and a smile.

"What the hell does he want?" I scoffed, hanging my coat on the rack by the door.

"Be nice, he left a voice message."

"That's not my problem."

"At least listen to it."

"Whatever." I glared at the phone. Why do we even have that phone line? And more importantly, why'd he call that number. He knows my cell. I pressed a red glowing button and listened.

"Hey YN, it's been a while. Listen, I know you're probably still mad. But I've said I'm sorry. I didn't know you never told Lisa.-" I stopped listening after that. Lisa. That's the name. That's her name. "-anyways man, please call me back. I'm begging at this point. We can meet up and have a beer and just talk this out. I'm sorry. Bye YN." I took a couple steps away from the phone.

"Everything okay sweetie?" I flinched as a hand was placed on my back.

"Huh? Oh, uhh, yeah. Everything's fine." I nodded quickly, trying to cover up the fact I was practically dying inside. I grabbed a plate and set it at my place on the dining table. I ate slowly and in silence.

"So, how'd work go today?"

"It was good. I met our new cast member and we talked about the script over coffee. So, it was interesting.

"Ah, does he sound like a good attachment to the crew?"

"Actually, it's uhh, a girl. And she might be my ex..." Sarah's face go serious.

"YN, are you sure you can handle working with her if she is?"

"I-I don't know yet. She seems fine right now. She doesn't recognise me, and honestly, I didn't even know it was her. I just don't know if she's changed." I shrugged, taking a sip out of my cup.

"Do you realise how serious this is YN?"

"Not very."

"She messed you up. Don't you remember? You were messed up for at least a year or two. She hurt you YN."

"I don't know. We'll see. I sure as hell won't tell her though. No way no how."

"Why?"

"I don't want her to be mad at me again. I don't want to make her sad or upset. I don't know, I guess I just don't want to hurt her feelings or anything like that."

"I'm gonna ask you a question and you have to answer a hundred percent honest. Okay?" I nodded and waited for the question. "Do you still like her?"

"No. No no no. I forgot about her up until now. She hurt me in a way I thought I'd never forget, but I did."

"Do you forgive her?"

"I don't know yet."

"You don't know if you forgive the girl who hurt you so bad? You don't know if you forgive the girl who constantly ditched you?"

"Why do you even care so much? It really doesn't effect you."

"Doesn't effect me? YN, I'm your girlfriend! We live together! I'm the one who was there for you when she never was!"

"All I was saying is that you shouldn't be jealous about my ex! She's nothing more than a coworker!"

"Did I say I was jealous?! No! I never said that! I'm worried about you! I don't want her to hurt you again!"

"And why would you think she would ever hurt me again?!"

"Because she has before YN! She's hurt you before! She's hurt you bad!" She took in a long breath and exhaled slowly. "I'm staying at ta friends house for the night. I just can't with you right now." She calmly said before walking upstairs. She came down moments later with a bag. "I may or may not be back tomorrow. I still love you YN."