Characters : East side (Underprivileged)

Trent Mollisk

Trent Mollisk

Age: 17

He is incredibly sensitive to his surroundings. He gets emotional over things rather easily. And his emotions run through him intensely: happiness, sadness, anger. Once he's in one of his moods, it's hard to get him out of it. His ups and downs often rely on his relationship status. He's happy when he's dating someone and he's sad when he's not. It's like a light switch, his mood changes instantaneously. He likes having someone care about him in a romantic way. He likes being intimate and having that one special person make life more interesting.

Mother : Ophelia Mollisk (38)

Father : Grant Sullivan (38)

*His parents met in high school, but they had a rocky relationship. They would argue constantly. After graduation Ophelia broke up with Grant. But Grant came back years later, and she took him back. They tried to keep it a secret, but a terrible tragedy led to Grant being in jail and Ophelia a single mother.

 They tried to keep it a secret, but a terrible tragedy led to Grant being in jail and Ophelia a single mother

Harry Beck

Age: 17

He acts as the guardian of the group, making sure that no one gets into trouble or does something stupid. He's always trying to advise people and he isn't afraid to tell someone they're being stupid. He doesn't like to party and everyone knows not to try to get him to drink. He never talks about anything personal to him. He rarely ever talks about himself at all. He's extremely reliable and trustworthy.

Mother : Fiona Beck (Deceased)

Father : Xavier Beck (49)

*His parents seemed to be a perfect match for each other, until Fiona found out Xavier was an alcoholic. Fiona tried to help him and things got better. They got married and had a kid, it seemed like the perfect life. Until Xavier didn't come home after work. He showed up the next day hungover. Fiona tried to talk to him, but things escalated. Xavier ended up breaking things. As Harry got older, he hated his father. One night while Xavier was drunk, Harry confronted him. And Xavier punched him across his cheek. The next day Harry saw that his mother had a bruise the same as him. He promised his mother he would stay out of the way whenever his father was drunk. But he promised himself that he'd never let his father hurt his mother. But one night Fiona had to go pick up Xavier from the bar, and they got into a car accident. His mother didn't make it, but his father did. Xavier stopped going to bars, but he heavily drunk at home. Harry stayed out of his way, but the two of them would argue often.

 Harry stayed out of his way, but the two of them would argue often

Valentine Evans

Age: 17

She is unconditionally loving and caring towards anyone and everyone. She has a habit of putting other people's feelings ahead of her own. She avoids confrontation and has never been in any type of fight or argument. She holds all of her relationships close to her heart. She gets upset when anyone or anything is harmed in anyway. She keeps her personal feelings to herself if she thinks that it will hurt or hinder others.

Mother : Knight Evans (44)

Father : Queen Evans (43)

Sister : Bunny Evans (3)

Sister : Ocean Evans (20)

*Her parents knew each other since they were kids. They dated other people as they got older, but once they were adults they decided to try going out. They only dated for six months before getting married.

 They only dated for six months before getting married

Carl Merbach

Age : 17

He is known by a lot of people and he's either loved or completely abhorred by the people that know him. He can be quite funny, and is always on. Even in inappropriate moments he's making jokes and goofing off. He loves to talk. Sometimes he doesn't even know the full meaning of what he's saying, or he gets lost in his own words.

Mother : Uma Merbach (54)

Father : Peter Merbach (50)

Half-Sister : Heather Merbach (27)

Half-Brother : Kevin Merbach (23)

Sister : Sam Merbach (20)

*His parents were married to other people before they met. Uma had Heather in her previous marriage, and had joint custody of her. Peter's ex-wife had Kevin. Uma didn't like Peter's Ex, but she came over to visit Kevin sometimes because she was deemed unfit to have joint custody.

 Uma didn't like Peter's Ex, but she came over to visit Kevin sometimes because she was deemed unfit to have joint custody

Jessie Williams

Age: 17

She's very laid back and expressive. She doesn't like to pretend or change herself to suit others. She only likes to be around people that like her the way she is and make her feel comfortable. She has a tendency to be a bit bold and aggressive with her opinions. But she feels that that's the only way to get your point across at times.

Mother : Amber Williams (37)

Father : Isaiah Williams (37)

Brother : Michael Williams (12)

*Her parents met and started dating in college. They had a child while they were in college and got married once they graduated. They had another kid, but things started to turn sideways. They got a divorce when Jessie was 14 and her brother was 9. Her parents don't talk to each other much. Jessie and Michael don't see much of their father anymore.