Regrets?

So this story is after the Civil War and everything is sorta back to normal. Also just imagine Bucky isn't in Chyro (I don't know if that is how you spell that) anymore.

Steve's POV

Why did I kiss Sharon? This has been the only thing that has been going through my head. I always thought you kiss people out of love not lust, but there was this one time that Natasha and I kissed in the mission against Hydra. Ugh stop thinking about Nat for a moment and think about Sharon for now. The main question is.... Do I love Sharon or did I kiss her out of lust or something else? Wait what about Sharon? Does she love me? Oh now this is bad. God please help me where are you when I need you? Where is Nat when I need her? Although I haven't seen her or talk to her in months-nope don't think about Natasha right now. Ugh.

Sharon's POV

Yes! I finally kiss Steve! I am so happy finally he is mine now! Every time I saw him with Agent Romanoff I couldn't help but to feel jealous but after the kiss I now know he is mine. Wait how can I see Steve again I was a double agent for him if I try to communicate I will get in trouble. Oh well it is worth the risk to see his face and kiss him again.

Steve's POV

I decided to call Natasha because right now she seem to be the only person I haven't talk to besides Sharon.

"Hey Steve,"

"Hi Nat,"

"How are you doing after the Civil War?"

"I am good and I got a new job though." Once I heard that my mind started racing. Did she get fired from S.H.I.E.L.D.? Did she do something wrong? Did she quit? Was it my fought she quit? Wait I don't know what happened. Calm down Steve. I don't know how long I was dazed but I heard Natasha's voice on the phone which shookd me out of it.

"Uh Steve? Are still awake? Or do you need to take a nap since you are over 90 years old?" I can tell she was smirking on the other side of the line.

"Haha very funny Romanoff. Just you wait I will get you back."

"Oh is that a threat Rogers? If so, you remember who you are talking to. The B-L-A-C-K W-I-D-O-W." She said that very slowly.

"Do you know who you are talking to Romanoff?"

"Yeah a grandpa," I could hear her smirk growing every second in the conversation. Some how Nat always tends to bring a smile on my face every time we talk.

"Ugh fine you win the B-L-A-C-K W-I-D-O-W" I said mockly. I heard her chuckled at this.

"I always do." she said proudly.

"Ok wait Nat, why did you get a new job?"

"I got in trouble with S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha said plainly.

"What? How? Did they fired you?" I asked. There was a moment of silence until Natasha burst into laugher.

"Rogers if I did some thing wrong do you think they will find out?" She said in between her laughs.

"Uhh. I don't know." She started laughing again. Then all of a suden I was laughing with her too. Man, her laugh is contagious.

"The answer is no old man. You need to get some sleep but the real reason I got a new job is that I am bored and they haven't send me to any mission after the Civil War."

"So wait are you still working for S.H.I.E.L.D.?" I asked nervously.

"Yes." Relief washed over me.

"Where are you now working at?" She was about to respond but that's when I got a text message from an unknown person telling me to Go outside they is a surprise for you. But who knows my address besides Bucky?

"I am sorry Nat I have to gotto go. I will call you when I get back. Bye Nat!"

"Bye gramps! Don't forget to go to sleep and don't worry I wasn't going to tell you anyways!" she said before she hung up. I chuckled at the last part, classic Natasha but I soon remembered I have to go in defense mood. I grab a gun that was next to me since I didn't have my shield anymore. I slowly walked to the door and saw......

Guess who it is. Please comment and tell me what you thoughts.