Chapter 19

A/N: So I am not going to do a Previous On: The One because last chapter was very light hearted and not really important. For the people who ask if this is even a Romanogers story, I suggest you read my conversation board. The chapter shout outs are @stupid_little_tea and @-Scaroff-

Steve POV:

I glanced at the clocked and realized how late it is getting. Honestly I just want them to leave, they are like my family however my mind keeps drifting onto the dream that I had. I just need closure. I can't keep having the imagine of Nat's body just lying on the ground in a pool of blood, every time I close my eyes.

While in my thoughts I can sense Wanda is looking at me. I realized that everyone is looking at me, concerned.

S: Yes, sorry.

Sam: Hey man are you okay?

S: Yeah why won't I be?

B: Well we called your name a few times when you didn't respond to our question

S: Sorry I was thinking about food

B: Since when do you think about food?

Sam: Yeah, and you also ate a lot at the dinner table and you are still hungry?

S: Super Soldier Serum I guess also gives me a fast metabolism. I was actually thinking on how I need to go on a run tomorrow because on how much I ate today.

Sam: Umm... okay?

B: You were a never a great liar in the 40's and you still aren't now.

S: I am fine guys, really. I think I am going to grab a water. Does anyone need anything in the kitchen?

Before the guys can say anything, Wanda sends them deaf glares. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. As I was walking I hear them whispering about me. I lean against the counter, signing.

W: Well that is not a pretty sight.

My mind falters and for a second I thought that was Natasha speaking but when I look up to the owner of the voice and recognized it was Wanda.

S: Oh hey, Wanda

She doesn't say anything but walks towards me in the hug.

W: I know I miss her too, but why are you acting like she is dead. She is just on a mission. She will come home soon.

I frowned for a moment. How do I explain what happened to me and Natasha. All of the harsh words that I said to her. I am probably dead to Natasha.

S: Yes, but the mission is a deadly one, in which she herself said that she will mostly likely die on this mission. I just cant fathom life without her. And even if she is a live she probably won't want to see me.

Wanda hugged me again but tighter.

W: Don't say that. Natasha is a reasonable and understandable person. Don't lose hope.

S: Thanks Wanda, I think we should get back to them.

I slowly pull away from the hug. I was about to walk out but Wanda grab my hand.

W: When do you want to meet up.

S: Midnight on the roof top.

Wanda shakes her head to agreement. I quickly grabbed a water bottle and we both walk back to the living room. I sat in my originally seat as did Wanda. I glanced over to her and she gave me a warm smile. Okay, just smile and take part of the conversation. Soon we can talk.