Chapter 6

Natasha's POV

F: Romanoff wake up, time to work for a living.
N: I already do and you could have make breakfast before you woke me up.
F: I didn't know what you want to eat.
N: Or you don't know how to cook homemade food.
F: Fine I don't know how to but you need to go shopping for food.
He said in defeat. It's not even 6:30 in the morning and I already put Fury into shame I thought. I suddenly smirked to myself.
N: I just did. There is cereal, fruits, and eggs. What else do you want?
F: Bacon? Sausage? Milk? Orange Juice?
N: First of all I don't cook bacon or sausages and I thought I already got milk and orange yesterday.
He shook his head no. I then lazily got up and walked to the kitchen with Fury trailing right behind me.
N: Shot how did I forget the orange juice and the milk?
I quickly look at Fury to only see him standing there and smirking.
N: Here's a hundred dollars and my keys to the apartment and car, go quickly to the store and buy things you think we need for breakfast and the mission.
F: Bye Natasha. Get ready for the mission, I should be back in a hour.
I nodded and afterwards he kiss my head and left. I go back to my room and then quickly takes a shower. I couldn't help myself thinking about him and my dream. Why was he in my dream though? Normally I don't sleep, afraid that my nightmares would haunt me at night but this time it was peaceful and full of love.

The Dream:

S: Hey Nat. I'm home.
N: Hi honey where did you go?
S: I went to go and pick up some groceries. How are you feeling today?
N: I feel a lot better than yesterday. Thanks.
I walked over to him and help put away the groceries and gave him a quick peck. He then kissed by forehead and cupped my face.
S: I love you Nat, I hope you know that.
N: I love you too, Steve.
S: So, what do you want for breakfast?
N: Who says you were cooking?
S: What can't your husband cook you breakfast every once in a while?
N: You said that yesterday and made me breakfast.
S: Oh well, I'm still going to make you an omelette.
Steve lead down and was about to give me a kiss. Our lips were inches apart.

N: Ahhh!!!
    The water was frozen now. I quickly get dress into tank top, jean jacket and leggings. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put my contacts on then did my makeup. It's been about a half hour since Fury had left. I grabbed my spar keys and my purse containing some of my disguise and soon left to take a walk to clear my head. I walked around a small park near my apartment. I saw a bench and decided to sit there.
     I looked around and noticed barely any one was at the park. There was an elderly couple, some early morning joggers/runners and a couple that caught my attention.
I grabbed out my book from my purse and acted like I was reading it as the couple past by. It was Steve and Sharon walking together. I kept watching them. Soon Sharon left handing him over a note and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
     He started to run around the park. He did about ten laps around the park as he was running my mind started to drift back to the dream again.

The Dream:

After the sweet kiss he gave me I sighed in defeat and sat on the island's counter. I watched him cooked. He looked even more fitted than before.
S: Hey Nat
N: Mmhmm
S: How is little Rogers doing?
N: He's fine. He did kick me this morning though but I think he missed his daddy.
He then stopped what he was doing and got on his knees.
N: If you are going to purpose I'm sorry but I am taken by the famous Captain America.
S: How did he win your heart?
N: I don't know.
We both the started to chuckle and he kissed my stomach.
S: Daddy and Mommy loves you and daddy will always protect you both.
I watched him and couldn't help but smile.

I snapped out of my dream and realized that I was also smiling and blushing at the thought. What's happening to me. The Black Widow never smiles or blush. I probably smiled because of the thought of me being pregnant. Soon my smile faded when I remembered that I am sterilized and I can never have a child.
I saw Steve slowly running then he started walking. He is coming closer and I took a quick glance just to see he is coming towards the bench. I quick put on my sunglasses and started to read the novel again. I hope he will pass by the bench but he didn't.
S: May I sit here Madam?
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:15 am. Fury is going be back in fifteen minutes.
N: Yeah feel free I'm about to leave anyway.
S: Sorry Madam. I don't mean to kick you out it's fine I will find a different bench.
He nervously chuckles. I also chuckle with him. His innocents is too much for me. I then think Stay gold Steve.....stay gold a reference from the Outsiders.
S: Madam are you okay?
N: Yes, sorry I blanked out but don't worry I was just about to leave. I have to meet my boss in ten minutes. I just came here to clear up my head.
S: To many thought in your head?
N: Yeah.
I phone dinged, I looked down and I see that got a text from Fury:
Romanoff where are you?
N: Go to go my boss is waiting.
S: Bye, nice meeting you?
N: Sarah.
S: I like that name it was my mom's. My name is Steve Rogers.
N: Yeah. I can tell but have to go.
S: Okay. Nice meeting you.
I then wave goodbye, called Fury and started walking back to the apartment. For the first time in awhile I am nervous for a mission. Mission: "Arrest Captain Rogers"

The next chapter is going to be where Natasha arresting Steve. Please comment, share, and vote. Please most importantly give me feedback and tell me what you think my happen during the arrest.