Chapter 13

Sorry for taking a long time to update. So my midterms are done and the month leading into it. *cough *cough January. I did surprisedly well except for math. That was a bad grade. 😬😬😬
Sorry if this is a bad chapter.

Steve's POV

      After finding out that it was Natasha who arrested us I was pissed off. I didn't know how to feel at that moment, I was angry for sure but I couldn't tell if it was at me or her or if it was hurt. She, for right now we shouldn't say her name it brings on too much pain, betrayed me and my trust. I trusted her and it seemed like it didn't mean anything to her. That she only wanted to play with my emotions. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. People had warned me to never trust the Black Widow because she can manipulate things or anyone to get what she wants and is too dangerous for any one to understand. However, I didn't do what they said and I fell into her web of lies. I don't think I can ever forgive her.

    I wanted to punch the walls but no matter how hard I try I cannot break through. I opened the door slightly to see Bucky comforting Sharon and tending to her wounds that she left on Sharon. I kind of smile and felt weird. It was not a jealous feeling out all but more of a happy feeling. I was happy that they were in a close proximity and I was slightly smiling. All I could have think of was why was I not jealous? Why am I happy? I closed my eyes, rubbing my head with my fingers then I the door.

       I walked to my bed and threw my self on it. I stared at the ceiling thinking away out and to comfront her. Maybe I shouldn't even bother, she will only lie to me more and I can't trust whatever she says. I tried to go take a nap but my mind wasn't allowing me. I was so close to falling into a deep abyss of blackness when I heard someone coming into my room.

       I open my eyes and notice a man that I never seen in my room.

S: Who are you and what do you want?

      I am not ready for anymore mind games. I am tired of this place.

-Get up and follow me the boss wants to talk to you.

S: Who is the boss? And what about Bucky and Sharon?

-You will find out who is the boss shortly, as long as you don't try to do anything stupid or resist. Remember you are your friends life are at stake.

      I ran a hand through my hair and followed him out of my room. He then handcuffed me when we entered the living room.

S: Where is Sharon and Bucky?

-Agent 13 and the Winter Soldier are already there. Anymore questions that you may have don't ask until you see the boss.

      I honestly am scared for who 'the boss' is. I not so afraid of meeting him exactly but seeing who she is working for. I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice we arrived. The guard took of my cuffs, freeing my hands once he did.

-We'll good luck.

At first I didn't move I was just looking at the door. I was bracing for the truth that was about to come.

-Aren't you going in?

S: Yes, Sorry.

I took a deep breath and push the doors. Here goes nothing.

—Captain Rogers, it's so nice that you could join us.

S: What in the hell (mine my language) is happening here?!

       I saw Bucky and Sharon sitting at a table with no hand cuffs. They looked calmed. Then I see a man standing across the room with hits back turned. The man then turns himself only to reveal the man himself, Nicholas J. Fury.