Feelings

Steve's Pov
I slowly open the door and I quickly saw Bucky standing there. A wave of relief flown over me just to see him. I saw him with a worried face and then I look at my hand and noticed that I still had a gun in it which was pointing at him. I put the gun in my back pocket but he still look worried. He slightly move to the right and there I saw was Sharon. Sharon. She was the last person I wanted to see, I couldn't help feel guilty because I kissed her while I lo-like Natasha. But the question remains: Do I love or like Sharon?

"Um.." Bucky was clearing his throat to break the awkwardness between us three. "I know you told me not to reveal your location, but I thought since you kiss Sharon back in the Civil War you wanted to see her." When Bucky said that, it made me and Sharon blush crazily. "It's fine. So Sharon what brings you here?" "I wanted to see you and make sure you are alright." After saying that to me, Sharon blushed and Bucky looked uncomfortable. I have to soon ask him why. "I good thanks for checking up on me. In the meantime what do you want to do?" "Let's go to a coffee shop." Sharon and Bucky said at the same time. "Okay but first let me get my hat and glasses. While I do that come inside." I would have offer them some but they already had a disguise on.

When I came back from my room I saw Bucky and Sharon laughing. That oddly made me smile.

We finally made it to the coffee shop and we decided to order three regular coffee and donuts. (Sorry I don't know much of coffee because I don't have time to go to coffee shop's, Starbucks or anywhere else really and my mom hates coffee.) At first it was awkward but soon we got into a debate on which donut is the best. My favorite is a glaze, Bucky's favorite is Boston Crème and Sharon's is  chocolate. "You boys haven't live until you had this," Sharon said laughing. We all start bursting in laugher and we continued to argue. We stop to enjoy our donut and all of a sudden a mystery woman came into the shop which caught my attention. She looked familiar to me. I don't know who she is but I had to look away and pay attention to my friends before they notice.
Bucky's POV
I don't know why but I love talking to Sharon. She such an interesting person and I think I might like her but I can't say anything since Steve and Sharon kissed. For once I am going to stand to the side and not get in the way of their relationship. Staron. That's the ship name we made when they kiss. Hopefully I can talk to Natalia about this. Speaking of which a redhead walk into here. I knew it was Natalia.
"Be right back." "Where are you going Buck." "To see an old friend of mine who just walked in." "Okay" Steve just shrugged and continue talking to Sharon. At least he is happy.

I go to walk to Natalia but I noticed noticed her eyes were blue. Wait am I sure she Natalia, The Black Widow? One way to find out. "May I sit here" "Sure" she did't look up she was to busy to busy looking at her phone. "So what are you doing here James?" "I can ask you the same thing." I said smirking. "I mean why are you sitting here?"she then mumbled "Idiot." "Hey I heard that!" I acted offended. "Good." She respond with one of her signature smirks. "If you must know I here with Staron." Saying Staron made me cringe. I guess it is jealous. "Oh" is the only thing she said. "I'm sorry I can tell you like her." She said sympathetically. "Were you spying on us?" "Well that's my job isn't it? And they don't call me The Black Widow for nothing." Her classic smirk started to show again. "Yeah I guess but how do you know I like her?" "The way you said Staron made you sound you like her and the way you look at her. Also don't forgot but remember I know when you are sad, happy, and jealous." To be honest Natalia is a sister to me when I am not the Winter Soldier. "Thanks Natalia, but I have to go back before they get suspicious." "Bye James and good luck." "Wait before you leave why do you have blue eyes?" "They are contacts and it's part of my disguise. But when I go to my place I going to dye it blonde so I can't be notice." "Oh but please don't dye your hair it suits you." "Thanks James and I guess I won't because it will take to long." I chuckled at her last statement.

I waved good bye to her and she soon left to God knows where. I know as a killer spy that people wouldn't find you
unless they want to be found. Now time to face the two lovebirds. Why does this have to be so hard?
Sharon's POV
Hanging out will Steve and Bucky was really fun today. Man, I really like Steve. He so perfect in every way but I don't completely love like how I felt yesterday. Wait do I like the metal arm guy? I think his name his real name is James. I heard one of his old friends call him that but I don't know that for sure. I have to do research about him. Anyways, Bucky is different than all men that I have talk to or gone out with. For sure he is different than Steve but in a good way yet he is so similar to Steve. I like different. I also had fun today with him especially the car ride to Steve's place and at in Steve's living room. Do I like Bucky, the Winter Soldier?
Sorry it took to long to update I been really busy last week and I am pretty sure I won't update this week. I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me what you think so far.
I feel the new title suits the theme of this chapter.