Chapter 4

^The queen as the Black Widow, Scarlett Johansson

Sorry I haven't update in a while. I have been busy and I had writers block.

Natasha's POV
-Romanoff I have to tell you something important. I would be at your apartment in two hours. Make your place look nice in the mean time.
N: Do you even know where I live?
F: You maybe one of the best agents I have, but I am the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D I know everything about everyone and what's happening with my agents. Beside Hill told me.
N: Remind me to kill her. Anyway if you knew what's happening why didn't you do anything to prevent the Civil War?
    I wanted to yell and punch him but I had to keep myself calm because after all he is the director and he is like a father to me that I never had.
F: Sure thing. Oh I might sleep over tonight and I will answer all your questions later.
    With that said Fury just hanged up before I can protest. I rolled by eyes and mumbled under by breath unbelievable . I guess I have to go grocery shopping, quickly clean this apartment, and cook. Agh! He doesn't give me a break. My life what can I do about especially after the Civil War.
    Suddenly I get a call from James but I quickly declined and instead I text him:
Sorry I can't talk right now I am busy. 😔 Hopefully I can talk to you soon. He simply responded okay and that he understands. Honestly I feel bad for him but I guess that has to wait because Fury is coming soon.

---------------time lapse-------------------

F: Nice place you have here.
N: Thanks, so how did you get in here? I don't remember giving you a key.
I asked sarcastically.
F: I don't need a key.
N: Wait let me guess Stark tech, or S.H.I.E.L.D. tech? If I see there is any damage to anything in this apartment I promise I will kill you. This time you can't fake your death.
     I can tell he was trying contain himself from smirking and laughing and instead to have a professional conversation with me. But in a matter of seconds he couldn't control himself. Once he was laughing I started laughing with him. Maria and I are the only ones that can do this to him because we are the daughters that he never had. He does have one son though.
F: I used the old fashion way to open the door, he goes in his pocket and got a paper clip out. A paper clip.
N: And I thought Steve was old fashion grandpa but I guess you are one now.
    I mumbled under my breathe. After the quick conversation I go and check on the food. I check the pasta and I realize the food was ready to be served.
N: Food is done grandpa
F: Thanks
    He said half heartedly and sarcastically. We keep talking throughout dinner. I was glad we had an opportunity to talk and caught up a bit.
    I miss this. Why did the Civil War have to destroy our Avenger family? Once we were done eating and cleaning up we headed to the living room. I had two water bottles one for me and one for him. I handed him over his water bottle but he shooked his head no, refusing it.
F: Okay one of the main reasons I am here is because I have a mission for you.
I simply nodded okay since I started drinking my water as he continued.
F: I need you to arrest Captain Rogers for S.H.I.E.L.D.
N: WHAT!!!
I said before spitting out all my water.

Sorry short chapter hopefully I will update soon not two or three months later. I will also update my other story too.