Arrest: Chapter 7

Sorry for not updating in a while SenaAreki I have been very busy.

Natasha's POV
F: It's bout damn time you show up. Where did you go, Romanoff.
N: I went for a walk in the park. I answered casually.
F: For what
N: To clear my head up.
     Fury just gave me a nod in reply and handed over back the rest of my money. As he did so I saw a smug look on his face.
N: I gave you a $100 and you only give me twenty back. What did you buy?!
F: Food and supplies that we need.
      Out of habit and annoyance I rolled my eyes. I walk to the brown bags fill with groceries and started to put them away.
N: What do you want for breakfast?
F: Eggs and bacon with toast on the side.
   I nodded and started to cook.
N: What's in the plastic bag that you have next to you?
F: Here
     He then toss blonde hair dye and a small brown bag that contains scissors, handcuffs (assuming it was made out of vibranium if he tries to break it) ID badge and blue colored contacts.
N: Fury, why do I need hair dye, an ID badge, scissors, and colored contacts if I am going to arrest him as myself?
I place the bag on the kitchen counter and put the egg batter in the pan.
F: I saw the way you looked when I told you that you had to arrest Rogers. You don't want to break his trust and I respect that.
N: Thanks Fury, but have you become soft.
F: I got to stop talking to people.
We both chuckled and I gave Fury his meal while I had eggs and a cup of coffee.
N: So, when is Hill coming?
F: In about 15 minutes. Once she arrives we have to hours to prepare for the mission.
N: Good, now I can tease her about Wilson. I am happy for her.
F: Me too. In the mean time can you find a location on Rogers.
N: I saw him in the park running with Sharon.
F: Did he mention anything to you where he is going to be at and when?
N: No he didn't recognize me and I told him that my name is Sarah. Afterwards you text me so I left.
F: Okay find out where is he and I will see ask Hill if Wilson mention Rogers.
     I nod and turned around. I walked to my room carrying the supplies Fury gave me. Only two people might know where he is at. I quickly called Barnes to see if he knows anything. Please pick up. Please James.

-----------------Meanwhile-------------------------

Bucky's POV
     I saw Steve walk in. He seems to be in a very happy mood.
S: Hey Buck
B: Hey Steve. Why are you in such a happy mood? Is it about a girl?
I asked while a smirk was threatening to show. I then looked at Steve who had his head down trying to hide the blush. My smirk then came out.
S: Yeah
B: So where did you go?
S: I went running.
B: I know but where exactly, you idiot.
S: You sound like Nat. Around the park near by with Sharon.
My smirk grew until he mention Sharon. Once he said her name he started blushing again. It hurts so much to know that I can't ask her out.
B: Cool.
S: I think I saw Natasha there.
B: Oh really.
S: Yeah. After Sharon left, I saw her on the bench when I was running and went to sit next to her. She said her name was Sarah but she had long red in a ponytail. I couldn't see her eyes because it was covered in shades.
B: Oh. So why where you and Sharon at the park?
     Damn I can barely say her name with out my voice cracking.
S: We decided to meet up and run a couple of miles.
B: Okay. Steve I have to go call someone I will be in my room if you need me.
S: Okay who?
B: Umm... A friend from the past.
S: What's their name?
    I was debating if I should tell him because he doesn't know my past with Natalia. At that moment my phone rang. I looked at it and on the screen appears unknown caller. I turned my back on Steve and walked to my room before picking it up.